SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

24/7 scouts knives HELP!

K.I.N.G *OLD*

hey recently lizard wizard crashed the server and when i tried reconnecting the console says i was banned by server,
i didnt help lizard in any way..

i looked at the bans list of kzg and im not on there and when i tried for an appeal it says my ip or steam id is not banned
but when i try connect to 119.252.191.45:27035.
it says i have been banned by server

can someone help

'DopeScope' wrote:
steam id STEAM_0:1:128582390 is not currently banned on kzg servers

is this the account you are using

yes thats my steam id. i know it says im not banned but when i connect to 119.252.191.45:27035

"Retrying public(119.252.191.45:27035) ...

Banned by server"

This could either be a faulse ban or a glitch on the server. When you join does it say any reason why you were banned?.

tumblr_nnv0638c7q1qdzky1o1_500.gif
Good Vibes -JVilL-Scout God    

WWW.killzonegaming.com  

ABOUT THE LIZARD WIZARD PLAYER

can confirm that this happened, goes by the name of Pebi on most servers

just before the server disconnected he claimed that he would cast a spell on the server and it would crash.

his steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ohmy-

'J_VilL' wrote:
This could either be a faulse ban or a glitch on the server. When you join does it say any reason why you were banned?.

no reason just that exact message in console i posted

'censor' wrote:
ABOUT THE LIZARD WIZARD PLAYER

can confirm that this happened, goes by the name of Pebi on most servers

just before the server disconnected he claimed that he would cast a spell on the server and it would crash.

his steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ohmy-

yes he was the one to crash it. i added him and he said there are tons of plugin loops or something that he exploited, that made it crash

'Sirtron' wrote:
there are no bans from yesterday that are unaccounted for, unless you were hacking and detected by the console.

no sir. not hacking pretty much everyone on this server can "second" that

Im sure King would never hack guys his a respectful member and should be unbanned or whatever has happend needs to be fixed as i am not an admin its not up to me but its something to consider if he is banned. For the person that has broken the scout server should be permed banned.

WWW.killzonegaming.com  

'J_VilL' wrote:
Im sure King would never hack guys his a respectful member and should be unbanned or whatever has happend needs to be fixed as i am not an admin its not up to me but its something to consider if he is banned. For the person that has broken the scout server should be permed banned.

thank you J_VilL, i can only guess that the server is pretty boring with out me ;)

Ahaha all good man, Even if i wasn't your friend i would still be on your side this ban or glitch is obviously stupid and should be fixed anyway. You just gotta wait @K.I.N.G

WWW.killzonegaming.com  

'Sirtron' wrote:
I found the ban, you were banned by skyprah for Team stacking.

nah i told him to do that, if you have a look at the date its todays date, since there was no record of a ban i asked him to ban me then to unban me to see if it resets

'ioutrankyou' wrote:
You didn't have any scripts or tried to use rcon, or guess the rcon password. Used to get a few people doing that back in Source.

no scripts, why, what does rcon do?

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search