SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Heaven's unban appeal

IGXE丨Heav3n

To all stuff,

I didn't hack at all,please believe me!! In that video pantha posted, I was trying to prefire some places where must be someone. And you can see that sometimes i was lucky but sometime i am not!!! i was practising my prefire because i saw some streamers doing that and some players were doing that to! Please unban me soon, I've never wanted to destroy other players experience by hacking! Thank you. And if you have spare time, can you please discuss with me about this? I really enjoy playing with all of you, and i can't wait to play in KZG server, that's what i usually do after school to release my pressure. @Administrators

• IGXE丨Heav3n changed the title to Heaven's unban appeal

Hey @IGXE丨Heav3n,

Sorry to be a hassle, but nagging staff and not using the correct template don't go well together :(

To remove admin's headache's you can follow the correct Unban-Appeal format to have an actual chance of being unbanned :( 

Best of luck.

Your ingame Name:

Server you were banned / muted on?:

Your Steam ID:

Date / Time of Ban: 

Admin that banned or muted (if known): 

Reason for ban (if known): 

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: 

Jump & Jailbreak Staff

Your ingame Name: IGXE 丨 Heav3n

Server you were banned / muted on?: Casual Competitive

Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:80232869

Date / Time of Ban: 17/10/2017 STEAM_1:0:80232869

Admin that banned or muted (if known): panthA

Reason for ban (if known): multi hack

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted:  I didn't hack at all,please believe me!! In that video pantha posted, I was trying to prefire some places where must be someone. And you can see that sometimes i was lucky but sometime i am not!!! i was practising my prefire because i saw some streamers doing that and some players were doing that to! Please unban me soon, I've never wanted to destroy other players experience by hacking! Thank you.

Hey mate spamming unban appeals wont resolve your problem at all... But I do believe you weren't hacking.

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

I watched the Video that was provided. There was only 2 sus Spots. The one was 1.20 with the USP headshots. And the two instances at mid 1.50 flicking to a guy through the door at short and then quick flicking down as someone rushed out mid. Was weird but nothing out of the ordinary as it was the only round with sus stuff.

Given it was the only evidence provided i couldn't say you were 100% hacking.

That one in 1:50, I knew that there would be someone running out from lower tunnel because they couldn't get out to B, so i was ready to aim mid door~ And that one in 1:20, look at the tempo i fired  it was just a normal prefire, I think~ 

That one in 1:50, I knew that there would be someone running out from lower tunnel because they couldn't get out to B, so i was ready to aim mid door~ And that one in 1:20, look at the tempo i fired  it was just a normal prefire, I think~ 

Unfortunately, I didn't start recording sooner which isn't giving the other admins enough evidence to uphold the ban. Given the evidence that I did provide is unsubstantial and circumstantial I understand if the ban is overturned. This is a mistake on my part. Up to other admins to decide the outcome.

Just give me a chance then i can prove myself that i am innocent. There was some misunderstandings, i swear to god!!! To me, this server is just a casual competitive, which is the server that i can have fun, and i don't think hacking is fun, that's something only stupid do.

I posted this again was because i couldn't reply to the last one, and I wanted to state my opinions,  and i hope that someone can help me to solve this.:ac:

I have watched this numerous times, there were some suspicious Moments, but they could be explained.

I believe you weren't hacking.

Good Luck!

Why do I play KZG?                                         Why do you breathe?                                       -MtB

255px-Flag_of_Palestine.svg.png

@panthA Sorry for mention u again, i know i have been quite annoying but i need your trust. I think no one will unbanned me until you turst me, so can u pls give me a second chance?

• GimmeYoFries locked this topic