SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

shane's Unban Appeal

shanehehexd

11 hours ago, | Rensta | said:

That's irrelevant. The number could be 0. Infact I've done about 20% of your mutes. https://bans.killzonegaming.com/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=STEAM_1:0:80083792&advType=steamid&page=1 Go look there if you want to see who has actually muted you. 

If you really thought my mutes were garbage you would of put in an abuse report. So that is also disregarded. 

If you're happy with a Permanent silence then I think you deserve to have your ban reduced to 2 weeks. 

Rensta, as much as I admire and respect you as an admin. Correct me if I am wrong; But, we do not know the origins of his other ban. For all we know, the admins on that server could have been in a bad mood when banning (things happen). Even if the reason for is ban is known. The fact that the amount of bans he has received (being only 1 other) is not consistent through the other servers he has joined shows that the behaviour you are suggesting from him is not justified in other servers. Yes it "could be 0", but I think that it is unreasonable to use that in your argument for reasons stated above.

Love you though Rensta <3 

18 minutes ago, Trimming Armour said:

Rensta, as much as I admire and respect you as an admin. Correct me if I am wrong; But, we do not know the origins of his other ban. For all we know, the admins on that server could have been in a bad mood when banning (things happen). Even if the reason for is ban is known. The fact that the amount of bans he has received (being only 1 other) is not consistent through the other servers he has joined shows that the behaviour you are suggesting from him is not justified in other servers. Yes it "could be 0", but I think that it is unreasonable to use that in your argument for reasons stated above.

Love you though Rensta <3 

Thanks for your kind words armour - His previous bans were from Nyalon and Tay, Ban 1 was for Racism, ban 2 was for Racism Abuse and Delaying and the 3rd & 4th was for Advertising. Both of which I believe both these admins make the right calls in regards to bans. Unfortunately the end result is still the same Trimming. A Permanent silence will be in place - Should he have heeded the warnings and actually respected players and admins alike it would of been a different outcome. This isn't an argument at all, I just gave facts. I understand Shane has a close group of friends but if you weren't on the server at the time (Which Armour I'm sorry to say he's a completely different person when you're not on the server. I'm not sure if this is to protect your view of him) Then you really can't jump to conclusions like so.

Could Shane's ban please be reduced to two more weeks and a permanent silence issued to his steam ID. 

Note: Any dodging of the silence on an alternate account will warrant an IP ban. 

• Like 1

q7FvjV2.png

Accepted on two conditions:

Ban Reduced to two weeks
Shane will receive a permanent silence

• Like 1

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic