SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

See ya

Dongle

Hi,

I'd like to start off by thanking the entire community of KZG for several hundred hours of some prime quality gaming.

Evidently I am stepping down from my administrative roles on minigames, bhop, TTT and roleplay.

It's been an amazing ride and I wish you the best in making KZG in to an even greater community @skyprah, I'd also like to give a special thanks to @Nyalon.

@Minigames Administrator @Minigames Trial Administrator  please look after my child :')

Might be around, might not, but until next time,

Goodbye.

See you on the flip side, Dongle. I'm going to miss you Thank you for everything you've done  I wish you good fortune. Have an amazing life ^_^

596cae4eccb2d_rep.thumb.PNG.b51948bc72471109b91a50d5450bb079.PNG

COMMUNITY DIRECTOR 
[CLICK ME]  DISCORD MANAGER  [CLICK ME]
~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~ CHIEF OF TYPOGRAPHY ~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~

Thanks for teaching me everything, been a role model for me and you're one of the reasons i am where i am today <3
Love your work and I'm gonna miss you buddy

Best of luck in the future and hopefully we can catch up sometime and chill <3

thank you so much for being a amazing admin and your there when we needed you, Dongle you are the most amazing person ever hopefuuly u come on 1 time and say hi thank you for teaching us how to be a amazing person and bunnyhopper on minigames. im sad you are leaving dongle but i want to wish a u a safe amazing happy life we will all miss you and you will be in are hearts :) :( <3 <3 <3 

Edited by Chewbacca

aw dam my dog @Dongle is leaving, have a good one mate cheers for the time and effort you have put in the community :)

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

4 hours ago, Spodeyy said:

Who's gonna be head admin now? Argh dongle you're doing my head in

ily good luck with the future and hope to see you around <3 

Minigame's don't have a head admin 

Wanted to post this earlier but I've had net problems ;((

Thanks for everything you have done, you honestly made Minigames a better place by just being there.

Come around every now and then mate, good luck for the future! 

sтεαм

Sorry to hear you leave Dongle,  Thanks for being a great admin on the server and all the best for the future!

Hope to see you around the server sometime,
- SpeeDY 

• My Name is Tito locked this topic