SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Louis's Unban Appeal

spartancolpe

Steam Account Name: Louis
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:60158972

Server: SKILL

Date / Time of Ban: 02-11-18 17:23

Admin that Punished You: CONSOLE

Reason for Ban: Duplicate account

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Im not sure why I have been banned, I dont cheat and never have. I have a smurf account called "big boi", which I dont think ive ever even connected to a KZG server on. If the ban is valid thats fine but I dont have a duplicate account, and would appreciate if someone could look into this? Thanks

Not sure if it helps but I have never been vac banned and as far as I know im not banned on other csgo servers, would really like to get this resolved because KZG has some of the best servers on OCE.

If you were banned for a duplicate account it means that one of the following has happened.

1.  Someone in your house plays csgo and has been banned for cheating off your IP  address.
  2. You were cheating on a account and knew you had been banned for cheating hence why you have now joined with a different account trying to get around the ban.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/SpartanColpe/

Also your profile has alerted me to something that shows that it was most likely number 2

I noticed that you are a part of a group that is know for making hacks for every game known on earth

asd1.PNG.46f6230627acd31b4f9eeba59d11fb88.PNG 

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/x22 

Dont try play it off as a friend invited you to the group or you dont know why your duplicate account was banned when you clearly know why and what you were doing.

I only joined the group to get the ingame tag "x22" to annoy people, I legitimately never have cheated.

Im in the steam group PHP hack aswell, solely for the in game team name "PHP Hack", I wouldnt spend money on cheats in a game, again I just joined to group to annoy my mates and stir the pot with randoms with the tag.

I dont know how to prove this to you, I havent been banned from any other servers, my steam account has never been vac banned. I know that people must say all the time that they dont cheat and whatever, but I DONT cheat and am willing to give you any evidence you need to prove this(Problem is I dont know how to prove I am innocent other than my clean account). This is my main CS account, my only steam smurf is called 'Big Boi', on my friends list, it has like 100 hours on csgo and is clean aswell.

I understand that  people do desperate things and I hate cheaters as much as the next guy, but im innocent, Louis is my main account, its clean, as are all of my accounts. Ask anyone on my friends list or that I have played with recently, I'm reputable and wouldnt cheat. Please look into this further, thank you for the reply.

As i stated above, the reason for a Duplicate account ban is that your I.P has been noted down when a ban occurred.

Then when the person tries to join off a different account it is picked up due to their I.P to stop people from joining off multiple accounts once banned. 

As you said you saying you dont cheat means nothing as someone in your house which im guessing your the only csgo player has been banned from your I.P on our servers.

I also find it highly unlikely that you dont know the account that was banned from our servers and that you joined these 2 groups purely for the clan tag but also somehow managed to get banned from our servers and just because you have never been vac banned on this account means nothing as the ban was for a duplicate account so the original ban is the one we need to know about.

I am the only csgo player yes, how do I prove to you that I only have 2 steam accounts? I understand that my I.P has been banned, but im not sure why, I only play on the Louis account.There is no original ban that is why I am confused, is there a way for you to see why exactly I am banned?(i.e. logs of the banning, what the duplicate account is called?) I was playing on KZG servers around two weeks ago with 3 of my friends on the Louis account, I have not logged into my smurf (Big Boi) since the 20th of December, then last week I was suddenly unable to connect and it said I was permad. I had no knowledge of any bans prior to when I tried to join a surf server the other day and it said I was permabanned, would really like to get this resolved because ive been banned for no reason, I havent cheated on any of my accounts?? Thanks again for the reply

edit: heres a picture of like 8 of my IRL friends that are also in the X22 cheats steam group, none of these people cheat.

friends.PNG

Edited by spartancolpe

image.thumb.png.2779331dd04ea27de5a029487431ab2a.png

image.png.8125aaa1bce748ff886cd231c39d76cc.png

This is the original ban that has lead to your duplicate account being banned. You will have to wait for the banning admin to explain to us how and what ban you were trying to evade. 

Ok thank you, I have never owned an account called Merle Dixon or loltyler1 Twitch moderator, not sure why I am being banned over this player? I am the only one on this IP that plays CSGO, genuinely confused as to how their accounts are registered as coming from my ip?

• Pile of poo 1

How can I get in touch with admin justin or blazemore? like neither of these accounts are mine and id just like to play on the servers again at this point

I asked one of our community managers to crosscheck the IP that your ban was connected to and this is what came up.

IP's dont lie, but people do. You will have to wait until "we" have spoken to the admins, not you.

Ok thanks, so I think I know why the other persons account has the same IP has registered as me. We recently changed our plan to an OVO mobile plan, which assigns WAN addresses dynamically, meaning that my provider could easily let different houses(and hence accounts) use an IP that has been used before. I am willing to give you any of my internet details if you need them to prove that these are not my accounts. This other player who cheats could have had my IP before we changed to this new OVO plan, Please take the time to look into this further as I am innocent and would really like to get this resolved. 

On 2/17/2018 at 3:42 PM, spartancolpe said:

Ok thanks, so I think I know why the other persons account has the same IP has registered as me. We recently changed our plan to an OVO mobile plan, which assigns WAN addresses dynamically, meaning that my provider could easily let different houses(and hence accounts) use an IP that has been used before

So what youre saying is that by some random luck you managed to get a random IP that just happens to be banned on our servers? thats like winning the lotto of all lottos :awwyeah:

26 minutes ago, -[pkN24!7]- said:

So what youre saying is that by some random luck you managed to get a random IP that just happens to be banned on our servers? thats like winning the lotto of all lottos :awwyeah:

Providing they are from somewhere like the UK it's very possible as most ips are not static but the chance of getting a banned IP is very low unless you live in a naborhood with lots of cheating players lol

Well its literally what happened, neither of those accounts are mine, im still banned when ive done nothing wrong. The plan I am on is well known for being good for gaming( due to its stable and fast connection, but it has a limited amount of data a month, think my plan is 5gb a month). It is unlikely that someone can get assigned an IP thats been used before by a cheater, but it happens, you can get assigned any previously used IP. So yeh its unlucky that I got this IP, how do you want me to prove that these arent my accounts?

12 hours ago, spartancolpe said:

Well its literally what happened, neither of those accounts are mine, im still banned when ive done nothing wrong. The plan I am on is well known for being good for gaming( due to its stable and fast connection, but it has a limited amount of data a month, think my plan is 5gb a month). It is unlikely that someone can get assigned an IP thats been used before by a cheater, but it happens, you can get assigned any previously used IP. So yeh its unlucky that I got this IP, how do you want me to prove that these arent my accounts?

8 hours ago, -[pkN24!7]- said:

yep its unlucky for you thats for sure cause theres no such thing

@spartancolpe in my opinion youd have a better chance being unbanned if you honestly just told the truth, thats what i did. i made a bad choice and i learned from it suggest you do the same m8.

Edited by The Rabbit (c18)

Dude im not lying I dont own either of those steam accounts. Im all for owning up to your mistakes but ive done literally nothing wrong, its completely possible to be reassinged a cheaters IP, you disregard everything I say and just assume I am a cheater, im innocent and just want to play on the servers. I have never owned either of those accounts, I have two steam accounts and neither of them are those two. Can I talk to someone on discord or something?

1 hour ago, spartancolpe said:

Like I am trying to get unbanned but you havent given me any way todo so?

Wait for a verdict on this unban appeal?

Jump & Jailbreak Staff

• 3 weeks later...
  • skyprah locked this topic