SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

plam1's Unban Appeal

plam1

Steam Account Name: plam1
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:88322197

Server: AIM

Date / Time of Ban: 20/02/2018

Admin that Punished You: 2D

Reason for Ban: "Abusive behaviour and Cheating"

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: The reason i should be un-banned is there is no valid evidence that i am a cheater, the cheating accusation was not specified either as i was just banned for "Cheating" with no clarification as to what cheat i was believed to be using. I've played CGi / Division 2 in Australia 3x, Division 1 (in my country of birth) for most of my time in the game. I see no valid reason as to why i was banned, there is also no reason that i would have to "cheat" at the game with over 8000 hours in CS:GO and 1.6 combined. As for the abusive behaviour component of my ban (which was later removed in place of a permanent ban) i can justify myself as the admin in question was allowing AFK and trolling players to continually play on the server without any form of warning. I questioned his role as admin on the server as the role of an 'Admin' should be to adhere to the standard and rule set by the server. to this he replied "are you sure you should be talking like this to an admin." to which i replied "acting like a big-shot in a community server as an admin isn't going to get you very far". to this he got a little bit angry and proceeded to say "i would say i'm sorry for doing this, but i'm really not" in which he then proceeded to ban me for "Cheating and Abusive behaviour" My original ban was a 2 month ban, but it was recently changed to a Permanent ban without any reason. I'm lodging this appeal to be un-banned from all servers, as it is very odd that after playing for at least 7 months on KZG servers and holding the #1 spot on all aim (retake) servers , i suddenly am banned for cheating and cannot join any form of KZG server.

EDIT: There is no uploaded evidence of me "Cheating" per say, which is more validity to my unban appeal.

Thanks for your time.

Edited by plam1
Reviewed my appeal.

You have pretty terrible attitude on the server. http://www.killzonegaming.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/457854 just by reading your chat log.

3. Abuse towards other players will not be tolerated and will be punished with the utmost severity. We understand that the environment on all servers can become heated at times, but the community of Killzone Gaming does not condone any form of toxicity/hate speech/abuse/racism/discrimination.

Obviously that isn't perm ban worthy, so we'll just wait on @-2D- to provide his evidence.

9 minutes ago, plam1 said:

Might be waiting an entire year at this pace.

well this is why your chance might be shortend. i mean its an appeal its not like its fucking instant right?

smfh

3 minutes ago, krewzy said:

well this is why your chance might be shortend. i mean its an appeal its not like its fucking instant right?

smfh

It's in a different context. Im saying I'll be waiting a year for his evidence, because he has none. :)

20th Feb.

u think ur a bigshot moderator 4head

2d kick this retardf

this swifty kid is autistic

what kind of disability do you hav?

how disabled are you?

Maybe a bad day?

18th Feb.

cunt you've got a disability

i mean, you're braindead already

do i really have to bait this sped dog

Thats when I saw:

18 Feb 2018 01:02:42 cant wait to be admin in 2 days! ♚ KZG | Retakes #1 128 tick [WS/KNIFE/GLOVES/RAFFLE/RANKS]
18 Feb 2018 01:07:45 enjoy last 2 days on server ♚ KZG | Retakes #1 128 tick [WS/KNIFE/GLOVES/RAFFLE/RANKS]
17 Feb 2018 10:44:54 i am the admin ♚ KZG | Retakes #1 128 tick [WS/KNIFE/GLOVES/RAFFLE/RANKS]
11 Feb 2018 08:46:17 im actually admin ♚ KZG | Retakes #1 128 tick [WS/KNIFE/GLOVES/RAFFLE/RANKS]
11 Feb 2018 04:20:16 wait, i can ban for trolling ♚ KZG | Retakes #2 128 tick [WS/KNIFE/GLOVES/RAFFLE/RANKS]
11 Feb 2018 04:20:05 ur a 12 year old kid ♚ KZG | Retakes #2 128 tick [WS/KNIFE/GLOVES/RAFFLE/RANKS]
11 Feb 2018 04:19:30 asked skyprah :( ♚ KZG | Retakes #2 128 tick [WS/KNIFE/GLOVES/RAFFLE/RANKS]
11 Feb 2018 04:19:26 cant ban for being shit apparently ♚ KZG | Retakes #2 128 tick [WS/KNIFE/GLOVES/RAFFLE/RANKS]
11 Feb 2018 04:17:11 want a bet or ♚ KZG | Retakes #2 128 tick [WS/KNIFE/GLOVES/RAFFLE/RANKS]
11 Feb 2018 04:16:52 do you want me to ban you both? ♚ KZG | Retakes #2 128 tick [WS/KNIFE/GLOVES/RAFFLE/RANKS]
11 Feb 2018 04:16:40 be useful u fucking shit cunts ♚ KZG | Retakes #2 128 tick [WS/KNIFE/GLOVES/RAFFLE/RANKS]
9 Feb 2018 06:08:01 you want to be banned or ♚ KZG | Retakes #2 128 tick [WS/KNIFE/GLOVES/RAFFLE/RANKS]
3 Feb 2018 04:44:21 i cant ban you for asking to be banned ♚ KZG | Retakes #2 128 tick [WS/KNIFE/GLOVES/RAFFLE/RANKS]
3 Feb 2018 02:08:23 do i ban grew ♚ KZG | Retakes #1 128 tick [WS/KNIFE/GLOVES/RAFFLE/RANKS]
2 Feb 2018 07:51:54 do you care if you get banned/ ♚ KZG | Retakes #1 128 tick [WS/KNIFE/GLOVES/RAFFLE/RANKS]
2 Feb 2018 07:51:38 duckplus do you care if you get banned or na ♚ KZG | Retakes #1 128 tick [WS/KNIFE/GLOVES/RAFFLE/RANKS]
1 Feb 2018 08:23:03 talk again and ban ok? ♚ KZG | Retakes #3 128 tick [WS/KNIFE/GLOVES/RAFFLE/RANKS]
27 Jan 2018 05:59:15 shoudl i ban these 2 retards ♚ KZG | Retakes #1 128 tick [WS/KNIFE/GLOVES/RAFFLE/RANKS]
26 Jan 2018 04:40:09 bait me again core and ill ban you ♚ KZG | Retakes #2 128 tick [WS/KNIFE/GLOVES/RAFFLE/RANKS]

Sorry don't remember accepting your admin application?

If you indeed aren't cheating, can we get a permanent silence? Legit, 29 pages of just constant abuse towards players and threatening to ban players.

• Juicy 1
  • Pepe 2

15 hours ago, panthA said:

20th Feb.

Maybe a bad day?

18th Feb.

Thats when I saw:

18 Feb 2018 01:02:42 cant wait to be admin in 2 days! ♚ KZG | Retakes #1 128 tick [WS/KNIFE/GLOVES/RAFFLE/RANKS]
18 Feb 2018 01:07:45 enjoy last 2 days on server ♚ KZG | Retakes #1 128 tick [WS/KNIFE/GLOVES/RAFFLE/RANKS]
17 Feb 2018 10:44:54 i am the admin ♚ KZG | Retakes #1 128 tick [WS/KNIFE/GLOVES/RAFFLE/RANKS]
11 Feb 2018 08:46:17 im actually admin ♚ KZG | Retakes #1 128 tick [WS/KNIFE/GLOVES/RAFFLE/RANKS]
11 Feb 2018 04:20:16 wait, i can ban for trolling ♚ KZG | Retakes #2 128 tick [WS/KNIFE/GLOVES/RAFFLE/RANKS]
11 Feb 2018 04:20:05 ur a 12 year old kid ♚ KZG | Retakes #2 128 tick [WS/KNIFE/GLOVES/RAFFLE/RANKS]
11 Feb 2018 04:19:30 asked skyprah :( ♚ KZG | Retakes #2 128 tick [WS/KNIFE/GLOVES/RAFFLE/RANKS]
11 Feb 2018 04:19:26 cant ban for being shit apparently ♚ KZG | Retakes #2 128 tick [WS/KNIFE/GLOVES/RAFFLE/RANKS]
11 Feb 2018 04:17:11 want a bet or ♚ KZG | Retakes #2 128 tick [WS/KNIFE/GLOVES/RAFFLE/RANKS]
11 Feb 2018 04:16:52 do you want me to ban you both? ♚ KZG | Retakes #2 128 tick [WS/KNIFE/GLOVES/RAFFLE/RANKS]
11 Feb 2018 04:16:40 be useful u fucking shit cunts ♚ KZG | Retakes #2 128 tick [WS/KNIFE/GLOVES/RAFFLE/RANKS]
9 Feb 2018 06:08:01 you want to be banned or ♚ KZG | Retakes #2 128 tick [WS/KNIFE/GLOVES/RAFFLE/RANKS]
3 Feb 2018 04:44:21 i cant ban you for asking to be banned ♚ KZG | Retakes #2 128 tick [WS/KNIFE/GLOVES/RAFFLE/RANKS]
3 Feb 2018 02:08:23 do i ban grew ♚ KZG | Retakes #1 128 tick [WS/KNIFE/GLOVES/RAFFLE/RANKS]
2 Feb 2018 07:51:54 do you care if you get banned/ ♚ KZG | Retakes #1 128 tick [WS/KNIFE/GLOVES/RAFFLE/RANKS]
2 Feb 2018 07:51:38 duckplus do you care if you get banned or na ♚ KZG | Retakes #1 128 tick [WS/KNIFE/GLOVES/RAFFLE/RANKS]
1 Feb 2018 08:23:03 talk again and ban ok? ♚ KZG | Retakes #3 128 tick [WS/KNIFE/GLOVES/RAFFLE/RANKS]
27 Jan 2018 05:59:15 shoudl i ban these 2 retards ♚ KZG | Retakes #1 128 tick [WS/KNIFE/GLOVES/RAFFLE/RANKS]
26 Jan 2018 04:40:09 bait me again core and ill ban you ♚ KZG | Retakes #2 128 tick [WS/KNIFE/GLOVES/RAFFLE/RANKS]

Sorry don't remember accepting your admin application?

If you indeed aren't cheating, can we get a permanent silence? Legit, 29 pages of just constant abuse towards players and threatening to ban players.

Most of the abuse is true, i dont deny the abuse and i clearly am toxic, however the other stuff is clearly to bait the trolling players to get off the server, because clearly 0 admins play the server and an admin only comes on once every 365 days. wouldnt be a need for it if there were active aim admins on the retake servers :/

Don't even think you waited 24 hours to edit your post saying there is no evidence, I was out all day yesterday and returned home tired and drunk at midnight. How about you get your head out of your ass and wait for this process as it does take time. I looked over the recordings I got and I will admit, not 100 percent sure you are walling, but you do some really weird things. 

Considering as soon I went spec your gameplay changed completely.
Your attitude in general and toward other players needs a serious change.

Say that to me again and I'll kiss you on the mouth

0fa.jpg

5 hours ago, plam1 said:

Most of the abuse is true, i dont deny the abuse and i clearly am toxic, however the other stuff is clearly to bait the trolling players to get off the server, because clearly 0 admins play the server and an admin only comes on once every 365 days. wouldnt be a need for it if there were active aim admins on the retake servers :/

So calling people retards is your way to bait trolling players? To me it just sounds like you’re a huge problem for our servers.

your ban was upgraded to a perm due to the cheating accusation. Which is sounding like there isn’t enough evidence to hold this. But running around telling people you are going to ban them and your a admin I think should be reason enough to have you permenatly removed from our servers anyway. 

You don’t even show any form of remorse for your actions throughout this who appeal and seem to think that you’ve been wronged here because you got lippy to the wrong person.

• Thumbs up 2
  • Baked 1

On 2/25/2018 at 2:04 PM, -2D- said:

I looked over the recordings I got and I will admit, not 100 percent sure you are walling, but you do some really weird things. 

I love your reasoning for a permanent ban on a "cheating" accusation, especially to someone who has played a higher division than you have but hey, if u cant beat em' ban em' right?

On 2/25/2018 at 3:57 PM, -[pkN24!7]- said:

You don’t even show any form of remorse for your actions throughout this who appeal and seem to think that you’ve been wronged here because you got lippy to the wrong person.

Of course not, i'm not fussed to argue with people who don't play the game properly, especially those who come on regularly and do the exact same over and over. And as far as the "lippy to the wrong person" goes, considering this is a different platform of servers compared to "serious" Counter-Strike, it just so happens that he is an admin. I'd say the exact same thing without any repercussions whatsoever again and again, but hey, ego's will take a shot when i call them out for being necessarily true :).

1 hour ago, plam1 said:

I'd say the exact same thing without any repercussions whatsoever again and again, but hey, ego's will take a shot when i call them out for being necessarily true :).

Talking about ego's. 
I also have my doubts you'll be doing more talking in our servers

Say that to me again and I'll kiss you on the mouth

0fa.jpg

Still waiting on Walling evidence @-2D-.

On 2/25/2018 at 2:34 PM, -2D- said:

I looked over the recordings I got and I will admit, not 100 percent sure you are walling

Seems like enough to me for an unban.

11 hours ago, plam1 said:

Of course not, i'm not fussed to argue with people who don't play the game properly, especially those who come on regularly and do the exact same over and over. And as far as the "lippy to the wrong person" goes, considering this is a different platform of servers compared to "serious" Counter-Strike, it just so happens that he is an admin. I'd say the exact same thing without any repercussions whatsoever again and again, but hey, ego's will take a shot when i call them out for being necessarily true :).

You say you dont show remorse because youre not here to argue with anyone but judging from your chat logs its actually the only thing you ever do.

Pretending to be a admin and telling some of our regular players that youre going to ban them trying to make us lose some of our player base is a serious breach of our rules. Calling people out and just straight up abusing them is completely different.

As i said before you show no remorse and quite frankly you sound like a big headed person so i doubt you will show any in the future. so enjoy your holiday until the future decision is made.

• Thumbs up 1

8 hours ago, -[pkN24!7]- said:

As i said before you show no remorse and quite frankly you sound like a big headed person so i doubt you will show any in the future. so enjoy your holiday until the future decision is made.

Again, i could not care less if i was permanently muted within the server, doesn't bother me a bit, however that wasn't the reason for my ban. My ban was for Allegedly "cheating" which there is no evidence towards. The reason i got banned was because i talked shit to him, he needed a reason to ban me, falsely banning me for cheating was his way to do so.

13 hours ago, plam1 said:

Again, i could not care less if i was permanently muted within the server, doesn't bother me a bit, however that wasn't the reason for my ban. My ban was for Allegedly "cheating" which there is no evidence towards. The reason i got banned was because i talked shit to him, he needed a reason to ban me, falsely banning me for cheating was his way to do so.

I think you missed the part where i said

21 hours ago, -[pkN24!7]- said:

Pretending to be a admin and telling some of our regular players that youre going to ban them trying to make us lose some of our player base is a serious breach of our rules. Calling people out and just straight up abusing them is completely different.

On 2/25/2018 at 6:27 PM, -[pkN24!7]- said:

But running around telling people you are going to ban them and your a admin I think should be reason enough to have you permenatly removed from our servers anyway. 

You seem to just skip past this everytime you reply hoping that none of us will notice. Yes it started off as a cheating ban but that lead us to check the chat logs and see everything you had been saying when there was'nt a actual KZG admin present.

On 2/28/2018 at 5:00 AM, -[pkN24!7]- said:

I think you missed the part where i said

You seem to just skip past this everytime you reply hoping that none of us will notice. Yes it started off as a cheating ban but that lead us to check the chat logs and see everything you had been saying when there was'nt a actual KZG admin present.

How am i skipping it, i addressed it and stated the reason why i did so? i even said that i didn't care if it resulted in a permanent mute within the server, the 'permanent' part of my ban is for a cheating accusation, not for being toxic in chat.

lol, got perm banned because on of the admins thought you cheated in which you may or may not have. If you are indeed not cheating then you should be unbanned, but the way you are acting towards this there should be some kind of punishment. My suggestion is a 1week ban and a perm silence, this is because you went onto kzg servers going around saying that you were going to be admin in 2 days, then going on to say that you would ban everyone. That is not all, you also are consistently harassing other players every time you play. You being toxic towards our player base doesn't help the growth of this community.

A staff member goes on retakes every day, you may not notice them because they are there to have fun. 

But some of them probably dont have perms on retake yet...

@Nyalon

guggy.gif

-

- Discord: Ethannn#9937 - 

- Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Retroviper/ -

15 hours ago, plam1 said:

How am i skipping it, i addressed it and stated the reason why i did so? i even said that i didn't care if it resulted in a permanent mute within the server, the 'permanent' part of my ban is for a cheating accusation, not for being toxic in chat.

yes the permenant part was for cheating but then we looked into your account to find out alot of interesting things about you.

You went around abusing everyone

You told people you were admin and were going to ban them.

You are arguing in a unban appeal and eventrying to abuse us at the same time. learn some manners.

You dont care that what you did was wrong.

I vote for the perm ban to stay in affect as he blatantly has no care for the rules and clearly thinks he is above everyone else. One person on our server that we dont have to worry about is fine with me.

Its really appealing to me that you've curbed your attempt at justifying my cheating ban, 10 days of back and forth bickering with people who clearly have no clue how to close up an appeal which should have taken about 5-6 days max. This appeal should have ended up linear by  looking at the "0" evidence of me cheating, indicating that i am quite clearly a toxic person, lifting the "Cheating" aspect of my ban, defining a punishment for my toxicity (most likely a permanent mute, and a probable 2 week ban) and letting bygones be bygones. However, seeing your so adamant to 'justify' the permanent ban by continuously looping your previous statements hoping that you're getting somewhere just indicates to me that i believe I'm arguing with someone who is in high school. 

1 hour ago, Lethiem said:

If you're going to attack people on the forums maybe you should stay banned.

I'm not attacking anyone, i am merely stating the truth.

• GimmeYoFries locked this topic