SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

cya boys

Ec1ipse

This has been coming for a very long time, I have been thinking about it before @Squizzy left and even before @Harik . I don't want to bore you guys with this shit so I will make it short, I have enjoyed my time at KZG with all these amazing people it would take a long time to name each person so I want to say thank you for making my time great. I want to say a special thanks to @skyprah for letting me be apart of this great community and being a great owner. For you guys that want to know why I am stepping down because I don't enjoy playing CSGO anymore and if I do jump on It's because I am forcing myself and I have been doing that a long time. It's time I leave my staff position for another staff member hopefully he is better than me. If you see me around don't be afraid to say Hi.

Thanks, Ec1ipse.

I'll miss you :(

I don't know why I'm saying goodbye, I know I'll always see you on discord and continue boosting you in League.

Thanks for being such a great role model, you were definitely someone I looked up to when I joined KZG <3

sтεαм

Sad to see one of the people who welcomed me to the community when i first joined the server is leaving. :cry:

Anyways, sad to see you go Ec1ipse. But i will always love you <3

some shitter from 2016 who still has trial somehow

I  will miss hearing you abooose about darts you "fat fuck" :/ 
Nah on a serious note mate all the best with your endeavours hope to see you around on ts now and then :)

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

Ahhh Ec1ipse, I will miss you buddy.

You are a funny, outgoing and such a great guy in general.

We won’t forget you or everything you did for Miniganes and Jailbreak. You were an amazing admin that I looked up to as well. All those moments we had, like that time you muted me when I said “(saltvex)” and muted me just before I was about to talk about how shit and terrible their forums and servers are. Also all the times we said hi to each other and I’d  always ask the same old question, “How’s the misses?” and you would always reply with “mate, for the last time I don’t have a misses and I won’t be getting one anytime soon”.  

Love ya ec1ipse, see you around mg.

Ill miss you Ec1ipse :( Good old dates where we played league :c i hope you get higher and better then me at league hehe 

Anyways ily <3 Best of luck

Ex OG AIM/AWP Admin

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140602073925/no-game-no-life/images/a/a4/Excited_Jibril.gif

• skyprah locked this topic