SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Cartoons’ Resignation

cjm8

My Resignation from Aim Staff

I have been a Staff member since the 3rd of March 2018, and have had some really great times in between then. Playing mainly the 1v1 server I have done a lot, and have seen A LOT. I have learned quite a bit in this time, and also made some really great friends. It will pain me to leave the Aim Staff just because of how cool all these guys are, a great bunch of like minded lads taking action to make KZG’s community the best it can be. All willing to help when you need it, and to the few Staff members I messaged a billion times asking questions I thank you for your patience and your help, very much appreciated

The reason behind the resignation is due to my inability to play as much as I would like to, and my lack of interest in playing on the Aim servers for the time being. This doesn’t mean I don’t like them but where I am at now, when I play CS:GO, I don’t want to spend the little time I have on them.

Maybe when I get myself a better PC that gets me more than 50fps I’ll come back, or when I get the motivation to play again, I’ll come back.

But for now it’s goodbye for me, thank you all for giving me this opportunity. I hope to join you all again sometime soon ?

I’ll miss you guys ?  @Aim Admin @Aim Manager

37 minutes ago, cartoons said:

My Resignation from Aim Staff

I have been a Staff member since the 3rd of March 2018, and have had some really great times in between then. Playing mainly the 1v1 server I have done a lot, and have seen A LOT. I have learned quite a bit in this time, and also made some really great friends. It will pain me to leave the Aim Staff just because of how cool all these guys are, a great bunch of like minded lads taking action to make KZG’s community the best it can be. All willing to help when you need it, and to the few Staff members I messaged a billion times asking questions I thank you for your patience and your help, very much appreciated

The reason behind the resignation is due to my inability to play as much as I would like to, and my lack of interest in playing on the Aim servers for the time being. This doesn’t mean I don’t like them but where I am at now, when I play CS:GO, I don’t want to spend the little time I have on them.

Maybe when I get myself a better PC that gets me more than 50fps I’ll come back, or when I get the motivation to play again, I’ll come back.

But for now it’s goodbye for me, thank you all for giving me this opportunity. I hope to join you all again sometime soon ?

I’ll miss you guys ?  @Aim Admin @Aim Manager

no @cartoons dont leave <3 :3 <3 :3 we love you!!!

?

Cheers,

Wolfleader! :D
Fun Server Administrator!! <3 

https://gyazo.com/f199fc18ddb0b24331b171898ed92443

Resignation not accepted.

In all seriousness, you have been an invaluable asset to our team and wish you nothing but the best of luck. You're always welcome here. <3

I didn't know you that well, but from what I did, you seemed like a really nice person. I'm sad to see you go, and I hope that I still see you around from time to time.

hi im zazer and i dont play csgo anymore

My  CS:GO Stats                                                                    My Jailbreak Stats

graphic.png 35292_1002.png

My ScoutsandKnivez Stats                                                              My Steam Stats

26464_601.png 76561198264631993.png

Sad to see someone like yourself go.

I understand what you mean, but it is not always required that you spend any or all of your time on the AIM servers just because you are admin. You are free to do what you want really, just that when you are on the AIM servers you have the chance to help out ( which even in itself can get a bit much). 

Either way i hope to see you again soon on the servers or even not on CSGO once you get a new PC.

Goodluck.

I tried to help you out during trial as much as i could and you kept up.

cya around man!

Why do I play KZG?                                         Why do you breathe?                                       -MtB

255px-Flag_of_Palestine.svg.png

at least you made a meeting before you resigned

cya later mate, have a good one ?

megu2.jpg.b1aafc5d1f64e2f51f1544acdb30a749.jpgFUCK I LOST ALL MY POINTS AGAIN

rin2.png.6abd305e922c6d056c4ce962f5fb0631.pngI really like anime if you couldn't tell.

doitforher.jpg