SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

apply moderate pressure evenly's Unmute Appeal

dubble yew

Steam Account Name: apply moderate pressure evenly
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:96162333

Server Group: SKILL 
Server:  Easy

Date / Time of Ban: 09-09-18 23:54

Admin that Punished You: S1

Reason for Ban: "say what?"

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I don't believe this is a fair ban. The admin who permanently muted me was actively trying to provoke me for just under an hour by exposing information about me on the server while it was heavily populated, along with doxxing me shortly after. I believe this mute was put into place as more of a personal victory as opposed to it actually being necessary.

This isn't the first time there has been an issue between me and this admin (the previous issue I thought was resolved since we had talked about it after it happened and I very much admitted my mistake) and I am strongly led to believe that this mute is for personal gain more so than it is for legitimate reasons.

This admin and I hadn't been in contact in over a month, yet from the moment we made contact on the server it was apparent he wasn't happy with me being on the server. Within the first 10 minutes, he began implying I was retarded and autistic by saying things such as "you can't beat pure autism" and "wow you really are retarded". All of this being a response to me playing dumb and acting like I knew nothing about what he was saying when he started bringing up old information purely to "expose me" or embarrass me in front of the other people who were also playing on the server.
There was even a point at which I was joking around with another person on the server to only have him interrupt and try to attack me by bringing up my lack of ability to surf (((((lol))))), and saying that I had no life. This being almost 10 minutes after no communication with each other as an attempt to defuse the situation. This then led to quite a bit of back and forth bickering which was then followed by him doxxing me, him waiting for me to respond, him permanently muting me after my response and then him disconnecting from the server. How is this appropriate admin behaviour?

I do admit that in the past I did reveal the name of this admin and I do admit it was wrong, I also apologised and admitted my mistake. I made this quite clear in the conversation me and said admin had after it happened and we both came to an agreement that us talking wasn't within either of our best interests.

YeT hErE I aM wRItINg an unMUte aPpeAl LOL

I don't have any issues with any other admin, I don't have any issues with authority and I don't hate this admin. This admin and I (as much as he tries to pretend it never happened now) used to be what I would have considered friends and used to talk on a regular basis, almost to the point of "meeting up for some beers".

I don't really mind if you mute me for a week or even a month if you deem it necessary. I don't mind being banned for a short amount of time if I step out of line on the server. What I do mind is being permanently muted on a server I have been playing on for quite a while now by an admin who has a personal grudge against me.

''say what?'' very mature reason to put in the ban... from what i've heard and seen this admin had instigated and provoked.. therefore escalating the situation (which is the opposite of what someone in his position should be doing). This seems like a personal vendetta if you ask me.

BAG.png

Hmmm, seems you have went from a couple 5 min mutes 3 months ago, to a Permanent mute from an admin that is having a falling out with you. bit sus

https://bans.killzonegaming.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_1%3A1%3A96162333&Submit=Search

Sub to my Channel >>>  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8xVEMSz6Wm6-JL1snYTUOw?  <<<Sub to my Channel

JB Highlights Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVjVars5_Hs

[SM] Zing: Initiated a vote: Who is better admon

[SM] Vote successful. (Received 59% of 17 votes)

[SM] The answer to Who is better admon is: Snapz.

JOIN MY GAMBLING DC - https://discord.gg/yurYTkp

#1 the mute shouldve just been a session one because of my mutes being broken, if it wasnt then it should be reduced

#2 when im surfing dont go and try and repeatedly get my attention by addressing me by my full name on the server

#3 i never doxxed you, you said your own name yourself.

#4 you leave the fact out that you were in fact instigating the issues by repeatedly revealing private information, which is in fact against the server rules

#5 i admit, i made several snide remarks in response to your insults, im sorry but if youre going to dish it make sure you can take it. Dont be a SJW and call harassment

There is no point in us sitting here pointing fingers at each other since none of us has any proof. However, like I said in messages with you on discord, since the initial dox on the server I haven't addressed you by your first name or full name once. You're bringing up past issues as a response to what happened the other night.

5 hours ago, S1nap5e said:

you leave the fact out that you were in fact instigating the issues by repeatedly revealing private information

I assume you're talking about me bringing up that selfie you sent to me with the vodka bottle? I just want to make it clear that this was after you said my discord name and my first name on the server. I repeated my own name to show you that I couldn't care less. 

5 hours ago, S1nap5e said:

Dont be a SJW and call harassment

good meme mr admin smile.jpg.a732f4520e0e8d14c958a518f3042227.jpg

You were spending all of that night trying to get my attention, going as far as entering discord with me and abu when i did not respond. That is why i brought up your discord name and im 90% sure i did not say your 1st name on the server.

I joined and asked you to stop talking so openly on the server. I might not have been polite about it but can you understand why?

16 minutes ago, S1nap5e said:

im 90% sure i did not say your 1st name on the server

Not only is 90% sure not good enough but I also have people who can vouch for me and agree that you definitely did say my name.

Regardless of one's relationship status, if they're a regular amongst the community and often give their opinion when they don't think something is right, they should be able to do so now.

I don't see the point of bringing this up but if you think it is a valid response I don't have an issue with it. 

Sounds like a simple solution, remove the mute (if not already done) and stop doxxing/talking about each other when no one else on the server gives a shit. 

Seems doable.

• 1 month later...

RESOLVED/EXPIRED

As I become more present now, I can't see through the pain. A hollow cut through my veins. Scars and a Phantom Pain

• Sorrow locked this topic