SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

50's --select-- Appeal

Steam Account Name: 50
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:179182092

Server Group: COMBAT 
Server:  

Date / Time of Ban: 7/10/2017

Admin that Punished You: TheRiddler

Reason for Ban: command spamming + ban evading

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Been nearly a year since my initial ban, haven't ban evaded since January except for when I joined 10 days ago on the normal account i play on (smurf: who.ru), forgot i was banned and got auto banned.
Was told by Tito that I would have a chance at being unbanned if i reappealed in a few months from my last appeal (May). Not going to be an idiot and spam the server or be toxic, just want to play surf occasionally as I don't really play cs anymore and most other servers are dead.

current account (main): STEAM_1:1:219986031
smurf: STEAM_1:1:167177453

Sorry for causing all the trouble ages ago.

• 3 weeks later...

+rep

ban evading is sorta gay but 50 means literally no harm lmao 

surf god and deserves to be able to play again

also recommend you change the title of the app to combat too 

the physical return of christ.png

• 1 month later...

Bump

I would like to see more replies to this thread before deciding what to do

As I become more present now, I can't see through the pain. A hollow cut through my veins. Scars and a Phantom Pain

• Sorrow locked and unlocked this topic
34 minutes ago, Sorrow said:

Bump

I would like to see more replies to this thread before deciding what to do

No one from kzg combat surf even remembers who 50 is. Expecting more replies from a combat surf community that has long been gone is kinda unfair for 50 in my opinion.

Edited by Super_Soc

18 hours ago, Delacey said:

50's chill.
+1

Delacey has a big head

+1

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/11/2018 at 3:35 PM, Naga said:

Delacey has a big head

+1

nagas head is slightly smaller than average

• Banana Time 1

- nysm -

- MG | Combat surf | Jailbreak -

- Jailbreak Staff -

- 76561198204235404 -

VFXEW7G.png

2 minutes ago, BuLLee said:

-rep a cheater will always be a cheater. sky probably hates hackers more than I do.

You do know its a CS:GO community server not something like a CSGO Major, everyone has made mistakes and if he does cheat again he will be permed simple stuff.

9 minutes ago, BuLLee said:

-rep a cheater will always be a cheater. sky probably hates hackers more than I do.

Literally didn't even read the appeal, wasn't banned for cheating nor did I cheat on the server.

Made a new forum account because i'm restricted from posting on my own appeal and cant dm anyone either. 

27 minutes ago, 50 2nd said:

Literally didn't even read the appeal, wasn't banned for cheating nor did I cheat on the server.

Made a new forum account because i'm restricted from posting on my own appeal and cant dm anyone either. 

why did your main account get banned as you were banned for "ban evasion" 

like i said in the ban reason, it was for command spamming. 

heaps of ppl were spamming ff in console on the server, i joined in aswell after a while. I was the only one to be banned because someone asked how they were spamming and i told him. 

2 minutes ago, 50 2nd said:

like i said in the ban reason, it was for command spamming. 

heaps of ppl were spamming ff in console on the server, i joined in aswell after a while. I was the only one to be banned because someone asked how they were spamming and i told him. 

so your main was banned for spamming, perm so you ban evaded and got banned for evading

Just now, 50 2nd said:

yes

i dont think you should have been perm banned due to spamming unless it was like racial slurs, should have made a appeal ages ago, 

+ ban evading doesnt help your cause

+1 unban this kid

your main account is banned for hacking by steam you are a hacker. a year ago 
https://steamcommunity.com/id/50__/
https://steamcommunity.com/id/_50/

however, I dont think there should be a ban for spamming a server.. but then I saw this.

3 rejected different ban appeals, multiple ban evasion, VPN usage.

Thoughts? @Sorrow

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

ive already said this in all my appeals, im not tryna hide it and would rather someone whos actually been involved with what happened other than a random who's just read the appeals to deal with my ban. 

I ban evaded because I thought my ban was stupid, all I did when I was ban evading was play surf, didn't break any rules when I was playing, simply just wanted to play. I haven't done so for 6 months, and have come back appealing saying I'm sorry and that I've changed. All those appeals and shit you linked, all 6+ months old.  

image.png.89b6ccfea3d2183f4dc6e1a7b695665b.png

edit: the cheating had nothing to do with kzg, did it on smurfs just got my main banned because I had phone number linked. Only cheated in mm and casual, but haven't cheated for 8+ months either. 

Edited by 50 2nd

50, I'm one of the most involved staff in multiple servers for this community because I actually care about it, I've been part of the community longer than when this forum was established. I was asked to be admin rather than apply to become one so I am not here for the free skins and the mute commands because its so "lit" to have, i can go on without being admin at all without any commands but have direct contact with sky and seniors to report and sort out trolls, hackers and server issues/bugs. so get your head out of your ass those who ever knows me knows how serious I am about kzg. pretty much have perms in most of the active servers and get asked to help in different servers if needed I am not here for one or two servers but to help with the community as a whole. my name tag means nothing on the forums I can ask sky to change it or remove it. 

as for you, cheating has a lot to do with kzg because it is part of the damn game you play. I dont want others reading this thinking that even if they have a recent hack/ban history are able to come back here expecting respect adn the rest will go unnoticed. having 6 months old ban appeals for evading and using vpns doesnt mean you didnt stop spamming the shit out of the forums or didnt cause more havoc in your alts when you used vpns and smurfs at the time.

I am not against you, I am with you thinking a ban was harsh but you dealt with it in a bad way. like a prisoner who was told if you waited a couple of months we can appeal to free you but you continue to impatiently escape and get caught to only be punished further. cheating in less than a year just marks a huge red X on your forehead, even after you were banned here you continued to hack on alts. if you used a different account to hack doesnt mean you didnt hack just because you forgot to remove the phone linkage which got your main banned, this is flawed logic.

All I am saying, if accepted, admins of the server should keep an eye on you 24/7. if accepted, I'm going to pop in the server every now and then and watch you my self.  new admins and seniors need to understand the full spectrum, not just reading this thread with your selective screenshots. players who played with you at the time suffered with your presence it all comes down to that, it's about the community and the players around you not your issues with the staff. you think we like banning people? I rather have everyone come back even if they hacked or  abused others in the past if there was a way to gain full trust that they would never do it again and control that.. but that is impossible and it will never happen unfortunately.  reality is the community is big and popular, we dont mind losing one or two bad eggs out of a whole healthy tray of eggs, understand now?

the reason why I've posted the old links, is to assist new admins of the server and recent senior staff who never knew your case or have shallow information to understand what is going on  I was ghosting your spam a year ago my self but didnt need to get involved.

• Vomit 1

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

8 hours ago, BuLLee said:

as for you, cheating has a lot to do with kzg because it is part of the damn game you play. I dont want others reading this thinking that even if they have a recent hack/ban history are able to come back here expecting respect adn the rest will go unnoticed. 

It's just annoying how you clearly don't know the wider surf community. I'm not regarded as a cheater by anyone from surf, and my ban on kzg had absolutely nothing to do with me cheating. And if you're going to pin me down with year+ old vac bans, Spacejam2k literally hvh'ed and was admin at the same time, so many people knew about this. 

having 6 months old ban appeals for evading and using vpns doesnt mean you didnt stop spamming the shit out of the forums or didnt cause more havoc in your alts when you used vpns and smurfs at the time.

I haven't been banned for evading since my last appeal, I've stopped playing cs frequently as most surf servers are either dead or shit. I haven't spammed the forums either? I waited ages before appealing again because I wanted to show that I've changed and I'm no longer ban evading and actually care to get unbanned. 

I am not against you, I am with you thinking a ban was harsh but you dealt with it in a bad way. like a prisoner who was told if you waited a couple of months we can appeal to free you but you continue to impatiently escape and get caught to only be punished further. cheating in less than a year just marks a huge red X on your forehead, even after you were banned here you continued to hack on alts. if you used a different account to hack doesnt mean you didnt hack just because you forgot to remove the phone linkage which got your main banned, this is flawed logic.

When I ban evaded on kzg, the only thing i did was play surf normally. The reason I wanted to do this because it was actually fun playing a server that was alive and had players, instead of vsing 3 people and having rounds last for 30 seconds with no one good playing. I didn't cheat on kzg, nor did I break any other ruless. 

players who played with you at the time suffered with your presence it all comes down to that, it's about the community and the players around you not your issues with the staff.

The only time they really suffered from being around me was when I join in on spamming chat, which was why I got banned. Me ban evading didn't affect them at all as all I did was play the game as it was supposed to be played, on a smurf. It was wrong ban evading, but I don't do that shit anymore and haven't ban evaded for half a year, and haven't cheated for even longer. Would be really easy to ban evade now seeing the game is free, but I don't want to do that shit and I just want to get unbanned properly. 

+1 Riddler is a fucking furry cuck who needs to be hunted down like the animal he wants to be. 50 is an amazing member of any csgo community he joins. He has the passion and desire to change his ways to suit the newage of kzg. I believe if 50 is unbanned he will truly show his true colours and become an outstanding member of kzg.

• My Name is Tito locked this topic