SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MINIGAMES] 第4火影 #toehunter's Moderator Application

toehunter

Steam Account Name:  第4火影 #toehunter
Steam ID: [U:1:146075927] / STEAM_1:1:73037963

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: i am relaxed, i like to play cs:go, i play kzg community servers more then actual csgo servers xD.
I personally think i am a person that is easy to get along with, i like to problem solve things of any sorts.
The way i like to portray myself in terms of how i think is logically.
P:S i am in the process of getting a microphone. i will probably have one within a week or so. EDITED: i have a working mic

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Well i have made friends with several kzg players, whenever we are online we have a fun time together and to be honest i don't really want to get off when that happens.
I stream on twitch sometimes, when i stream i am usually playing kzg. If you wan't proof of that my twitch is www.twitch.tv/monstaosu

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  Well, personally i think i deserve to be a kzg staff member on the minigame server because i am very active, if you log on i will probably be online to say hi as well as i said in one of the other responses i have made a lot of friends on the server in question, they have said that they think i deserve to be a mod, they have also stated how since staff members rarely come on MG there are usually alot of people that log on and just mess around, eg map exploitation, delaying. I have found this to be true, and this just hurts the MG server. I was actually just on not long ago and people were exploiting the maps the map was mg_egypt and there were some players standing at the end of the bhop section jumping on the platform when people were trying to do it, killing the player trying to actually play the map. There was a camper on de_rats, but no staff members were online so everyone had to suffer, people tried to contact a staff member but no one came.
for reasons like this i think i would deserve to be part of the staff team regarding MG, Corrina actually told me that and i quote "ye i'd +1 seen you on the few you seem mature and knowledgeable" < I have a picture of that quote (if needed) which was taken directly from the kzg discord server. If i was a staff member, with my play schedule i would be able to solve a lot of problems, regarding delayers/exploiters/ "rule breakers" etc, I also mentioned that i stream on twitch which could help grow kzg in terms of advertising/playerbase depending on the viewers i can accumulate. I am also easy to get in contact with, i have discord. I'm just about online steam for the majority of the day, I actually have alot of the active players friended. So if there is a problem and they are on they can easily just send me a quick message and i would be able to come online.
I will be the first to admit that this is actually a second application, due to an honest half-assed response on the first, i am not sure what i was thinking when writing that one to be honest, i truly hope the words of this application can be taken as written and not be discredited by my first lazy application.

Play-Time on Server Group:  5 days, increasing at a fast rate.
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  I play for several hours at a time, as it is the holidays times may vary. But for now i am usually on like 6 1/2 -12 hours a day, probably more.
This will include weekdays and weekends.
If it is not the holidays i will usually be on since school ends for about 5 hours or more still, for weekends it would be around 8 hours a day give or take a couple hours.
For the days i play, it would be most likely every day.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Potentially Zing, i haven't seen him in awhile so i do not have a for sure answer, i am not with 100% certainty in this response.
Vouching Players:  Nice gary (Zac)// Corinna// Felix// ttd jacob // Zode // Golly Wog // Glitz // scootiusmaximus123 // darealbukchoyboi // takenburls // These are all confirmed, there are probably others, but players i was going to ask were offlline.

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Edited: Yes just got one

Edited by #toehunter
Bought headset

BHOP ENJOYER

+rep really chill dude and would be a great mod

"That guy right there" "oh him?" "yeah, his names Felix right?

tenor.gif

+rep

I think toehunter would be a great mod, there are always not many mods on with ppl exploiting and delaying. Although there might be a mishap on egyptcourse, sometimes a glitch happens and they're not exploiting, but they are just stuck. Seems really chill and loves to be on minigames server. Perfect fit!

42bb7071b0e48c2219bc21bbf05e6e2e339eb0ca

Get a mic

Sub to my Channel >>>  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8xVEMSz6Wm6-JL1snYTUOw?  <<<Sub to my Channel

JB Highlights Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVjVars5_Hs

[SM] Zing: Initiated a vote: Who is better admon

[SM] Vote successful. (Received 59% of 17 votes)

[SM] The answer to Who is better admon is: Snapz.

JOIN MY GAMBLING DC - https://discord.gg/yurYTkp

1 hour ago, Snapz said:

Get a mic

Hey it actually turns out these apple earphones i use have a built in mic, i got it to work in csgo. just need to figure out how to get the volume all good and yeah..

BHOP ENJOYER

14 hours ago, #toehunter said:

Hey it actually turns out these apple earphones i use have a built in mic, i got it to work in csgo. just need to figure out how to get the volume all good and yeah..

lololol I got the same mic as you

42bb7071b0e48c2219bc21bbf05e6e2e339eb0ca

Happy 9 month anniversary

+rep

Big if you accept 

he will put hentai all over minigames

Edited by Mooxe
yes

On 07/04/2019 at 2:26 PM, #toehunter said:

Steam Account Name:  第4火影 #toehunter
Steam ID: [U:1:146075927]

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: i am relaxed, i like to play cs:go, i play kzg community servers more then actual csgo servers xD.
I personally think i am a person that is easy to get along with, i like to problem solve things of any sorts.
The way i like to portray myself in terms of how i think is logically.
P:S i am in the process of getting a microphone. i will probably have one within a week or so.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Well i have made friends with several kzg players, whenever we are online we have a fun time together and to be honest i don't really want to get off when that happens.
I stream on twitch sometimes, when i stream i am usually playing kzg. If you wan't proof of that my twitch is www.twitch.tv/monstaosu

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  Well, personally i think i deserve to be a kzg staff member on the minigame server because i am very active, if you log on i will probably be online to say hi as well as i said in one of the other responses i have made a lot of friends on the server in question, they have said that they think i deserve to be a mod, they have also stated how since staff members rarely come on MG there are usually alot of people that log on and just mess around, eg map exploitation, delaying. I have found this to be true, and this just hurts the MG server. I was actually just on not long ago and people were exploiting the maps the map was mg_egypt and there were some players standing at the end of the bhop section jumping on the platform when people were trying to do it, killing the player trying to actually play the map. There was a camper on de_rats, but no staff members were online so everyone had to suffer, people tried to contact a staff member but no one came.
for reasons like this i think i would deserve to be part of the staff team regarding MG, Corrina actually told me that and i quote "ye i'd +1 seen you on the few you seem mature and knowledgeable" < I have a picture of that quote (if needed) which was taken directly from the kzg discord server. If i was a staff member, with my play schedule i would be able to solve a lot of problems, regarding delayers/exploiters/ "rule breakers" etc, I also mentioned that i stream on twitch which could help grow kzg in terms of advertising/playerbase depending on the viewers i can accumulate. I am also easy to get in contact with, i have discord. I'm just about online steam for the majority of the day, I actually have alot of the active players friended. So if there is a problem and they are on they can easily just send me a quick message and i would be able to come online.
I will be the first to admit that this is actually a second application, due to an honest half-assed response on the first, i am not sure what i was thinking when writing that one to be honest, i truly hope the words of this application can be taken as written and not be discredited by my first lazy application.

Play-Time on Server Group:  5 days, increasing at a fast rate.
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  I play for several hours at a time, as it is the holidays times may vary. But for now i am usually on like 6 1/2 -12 hours a day, probably more.
This will include weekdays and weekends.
If it is not the holidays i will usually be on since school ends for about 5 hours or more still, for weekends it would be around 8 hours a day give or take a couple hours.
For the days i play, it would be most likely every day.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Potentially Zing, i haven't seen him in awhile so i do not have a for sure answer, i am not with 100% certainty in this response.
Vouching Players:  Nice gary (Zac)// Corinna// Felix// ttd jacob // Zode // Golly Wog // Glitz // scootiusmaximus123 // darealbukchoyboi // takenburls // These are all confirmed, there are probably others, but players i was going to ask were offlline.

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Edited: Theoretically yes, though i cannot figure out how to get these apple earphones to work as mic and headphones at the same time ;/

+rep gives good tips and tricks and like girls

9 hours ago, suprememan said:

+rep gives good tips and tricks and like girls

Image result for confused gif

megalul.PNG.396076e159e1e3f47f70faddcef09c53.PNG

"Yassuo/Cheescake/Fedora/Sheriff"

1189840288_unnamed(1).gif.6a794d66d83d9eb0a1a163c04d14b3c2.gif                   1311135917_unnamed(2).gif.792a43b486d2f39421ea2b3b34442756.gifunnamed.gif.4841bb81637405ab75487e96a3cc8860.gif                                             background.png

ONUeCc6yxZ3a.gif.b02d914762eae9bb20e067b24f49e0af.gifcommunity_image_1419724695.gif.4ee1949b9373744045add374277e64de.gifunnamed.png.80945d7c1aceb6e1de66f4c8bc8d19c2.png

You are active and help out on the server but I don't think you can moderate as well without a Mic than with one, so get a Mic and start using it. So Neutral till then

Sub to my Channel >>>  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8xVEMSz6Wm6-JL1snYTUOw?  <<<Sub to my Channel

JB Highlights Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVjVars5_Hs

[SM] Zing: Initiated a vote: Who is better admon

[SM] Vote successful. (Received 59% of 17 votes)

[SM] The answer to Who is better admon is: Snapz.

JOIN MY GAMBLING DC - https://discord.gg/yurYTkp

previously lied on application, there is definitely effort in this application, but i think you lack the moderator/administrator qualities

Neutral at this point in time

On 25/04/2019 at 6:12 PM, Snapz said:

You are active and help out on the server but I don't think you can moderate as well without a Mic than with one, so get a Mic and start using it. So Neutral till then

I have a fully working mic now :D

BHOP ENJOYER

On 27/04/2019 at 2:05 PM, SpeeDY said:

Neutral, have never seen you use mic, however you are active which is great to see. 

Just got a mic btw.

BHOP ENJOYER

+rep 

megalul.PNG.396076e159e1e3f47f70faddcef09c53.PNG

"Yassuo/Cheescake/Fedora/Sheriff"

1189840288_unnamed(1).gif.6a794d66d83d9eb0a1a163c04d14b3c2.gif                   1311135917_unnamed(2).gif.792a43b486d2f39421ea2b3b34442756.gifunnamed.gif.4841bb81637405ab75487e96a3cc8860.gif                                             background.png

ONUeCc6yxZ3a.gif.b02d914762eae9bb20e067b24f49e0af.gifcommunity_image_1419724695.gif.4ee1949b9373744045add374277e64de.gifunnamed.png.80945d7c1aceb6e1de66f4c8bc8d19c2.png

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Was fence sitting for the longest time whether or not to give a +1 or not; since MG has had a small revival and you're still serious about helping out with admin duties I have decided to give my thoughts.

You're a good player and someone who I actually enjoy having on the server. You use your mic enough to be useful and not annoying. You aren't a hassle and have never really done anything wrong from what I've experienced. Also got to hand it to you, the amount of patience to wait 9 months on this thread only to politely bump it, props to you.

Only thing I could fault you on is that your friend or "follower" group are general trolls, so I hope you don't let that influence any of your choices if you do end up getting a position.

+1 for mod, good luck!

sтεαм

• Nyalon locked this topic