SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Nintendope's Unban Appeal

Nintendope

Steam Account Name: Nintendope
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:44212781

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_0:1:8735405

Server Group: SKILL 
Server:  Beginner

Date / Time of Ban: 10:30PM 06/05/2019 AEST

Admin that Punished You: CONSOLE

Reason for Ban: Duplicate Account

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Unable to find any bans related to both my accounts - Seeking further information on the 'Duplicate Account' as this may be a false flag.

Furthermore to this appeal, I have queried sourcebans against both accounts via username/STEAM_ID and have not been able to locate anything under BANS or COMMBANS. Just seeking clarification on the ban itself and if there is anything I can do to remove/prevent this from reoccurring.

Hey Reeda, 

Yes I do but this is my own endpoint appliance I have set up which no one else has access too.

Edited by Nintendope

To prevent it from reoccurring I would recommend not using a VPN, seems you aren't the only one having trouble atm.

ezgif-4-963a131ff4.gif.5d1eb60230723dbd1236cea88f6e20b6.gifezgif-4-963a131ff4.gif.5d1eb60230723dbd1236cea88f6e20b6.gif

Will do, appreciate the prompt response Reeda. Just to confirm, the ban has been lifted from STEAM_0:1:44212781?

Unfortunately I don't have the ability to unban, will need to leave it up to the higher ups.

Hope it goes well for you.

ezgif-4-963a131ff4.gif.5d1eb60230723dbd1236cea88f6e20b6.gifezgif-4-963a131ff4.gif.5d1eb60230723dbd1236cea88f6e20b6.gif

On 08/05/2019 at 7:15 PM, Nintendope said:

Hi Admin Staff - Just seeking an update on this one, cheers.

most of the COMMUNITY DIRECTORS / AIM MANAGER are busy

so you need to wait till someone has time to check the unban appeals.

320148143_tenor(1).gif.cbc35eddbe7e39c41726d3d7dd9f4865.gif

76561198165700478.png

856120_1001.png.32fba070b2f90112925ff3f585dce2be.pngsig_856120_11_2_en.png

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

sig_856120_11_2_en.png

sig_856120_11_2_en.png

11 hours ago, Spinner said:

Hey Nintendope, please be patient man, I will open this up to higher staff.

Much appreciated Spinner.

I understand its a community ran server but SlugAU does have a point, 2 weeks for false permanent ban is a bit ridiculous especially after I have provided enough evidence to prove that it is a false ban and how IP banning is a terrible concept with today infrastructure.

12 hours ago, Slugaus said:

LOL "Please be patient" 2 weeks after this post was made, what an embarrassment .

Embarrassment? Staff has other lives than just playing Csgo and taking care of the server. Plus, Unban's ALWAYS take longer than 2 weeks so if you think replying "be patient" after 2 weeks has passed is wrong, I'm sorry to disappoint you but since I'm not able to unban,  you will have to keep being patient till a higher staff answers.

I already have told around and as you can see, many big boys have seen this app.

Thank you

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

Having run dozens of gmod servers for years, I can tell you right now that 2 weeks is a disgusting turn around time for an unban appeal. I would highly recommend new staff if they're that busy.

New staff isn't the issue or staffing in general, the process is that on 3 staff have the ability to remove a permanent ban or the ban category of this nature. Many things can cause this e.g. previous staff removing permanent bans when they shouldn't of etc. It's just unfortunate.

Nintendope, as you can see quite a lot of staff is already working on your unban apple. Be patient as we're trying our best to do our jobs. Take a look at the forums section and see the number of Applications and Unban Appeal we have to do, plus in-game problems and hackers. We do have a life and maybe even difficulties irl. Please understand that the KZG staff is quite busy and we will work it out asap. Thanks.

cute french bulldog GIF by Frank Macchia

- Aqua -

- Aim Moderator -

- KZG Aim -

How have I not been patient? I am literally defending the actions of only senior administration having the ability to remove permanent bans?

As I have said before, all the KZG staff is working to the best of our ability in this community. Do your best to wait a few more moments, I will talk to the manager now.

- Aqua -

- Aim Moderator -

- KZG Aim -

There's nothing to be confused about. We're doing our jobs and that's it. If you have questions, either go ask in Discord or Chatbox on main page.

- Aqua -

- Aim Moderator -

- KZG Aim -

• KZG Bot locked this topic