SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AWP SG] Xe0n's Moderator Application

Xe0n

Steam Account Name:  Xe0n
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198306391325/

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I am an extrovert person with a sense of humor. I have been playing in the KZG AWP server for about 1.5 years. I have been playing csgo for 3 years and i have 2.8k hours on csgo.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I will bring peace and tranquility to the community and I am always on the server daily, so I will be able to solve any problems that arise in the server.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I do not deserve to be of the staff team but if you would give me a chance to prove myself worthy, I would not fail this community. Every time I am on the server there is always someone hacking or mic abusing to disrupt other people's game style or to disrupt the peace of the server. I have never been kicked/muted in the server before and I keep a clean record. I am never noisy in the server and I seldom cuss at people in the server. I do not discriminate or falsely accuse someone of cheating/ exploiting or mic spamming because if I do they get false banned I would feel guilty and I do not want to feel guilty. It says in the server that you needed staff to maintain the server and to m maintain the peace so please give me a chance to prove myself. :0

Play-Time on Server Group:  2 hours a day
Times Usually Played on Server Group: Inbetween 6pm and 12 am

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  hopp( https://steamcommunity.com/id/toasterhopp/ )

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by Xe0n

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Nala locked this topic