SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MORDHAU] dominus's Administrator Application

dominus

Steam Account Name:  dominus
Steam ID: 76561198112840391

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I've been working for Department of Defence in a full-time position, having maintained a position of authority of a small team during most of this time. I'm into HEMA, fencing and most fighting sports, and video-games have a similar reflection in my taste. Currently amidst settling back into normal life, and considering tertiary studies soon in 2020.

I have also been part of AE (now one of the top clans in OCE) since release in both an administrative and competitive role and have at time of writing over 1,500 hours in Mordhau, with much of these hours coaching or teaching players. I almost exclusively duel on KZG servers.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I am an OCE Venatus Melee Group representative, and have been involved with the Mordhau OCE Scene since release in collaboration with organisations that like me, endeavour to promote the game and more widely the genre of melee slashers through tournaments and other means. Having been working in Defense, rational thinking and organisation/planning comes second nature to me, whether it be on a small scale or potentially impact the community as a whole.

Considering most new players who want to experience duels come to KZG, I also tend to find myself merrily teaching for most my playing hours.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  Encouraging a positive learning environment for newer players and maintaining high standards for more experienced duelists is key to the enjoyment for those who visit KZG.

Having a high populated server is fantastic until players become frustrated due to recurring agitators who are either repugnant in text chat or do not adhere to the rules and etiquette behind playing duels. Conclusively because of this it's too common I see players turned away from duelling, or I spend most my time dealing with said agitators when I'm trying to teach someone, or just duel.

Whilst I could never endorse accepting a mass of Moderators or Administrators, I feel that KZG is lacking as it stands to deal with these problems, and too often it's hard to find someone to appropriately moderate so players can learn and enjoy themselves without the nuisance that is too easily found. Hence my application.

Play-Time on Server Group:  Not listed (don't think any Mordhau players are) but easily over 300 hours.
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Unless I have something on during the weekends, I commonly play from about 12am to 10-11pm. On weekdays, I play from about 6:30pm until 11/11:30pm.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Envoy, brutalskillz, Cabbens.
Vouching Players:  Jaw, spaget cat, apathy, meme, NACHO, Knightly, Dev, Spearszy, Leopold, Eccle, Glad, Kat.

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by dominus
added vouching players

Dominus' presence on the server is one of a kind, whether it be dueling courageously or generally talking, he's an inspirational player and more so of a person, I 100% believe that he'll put his money where his mouth is and pleasantly surprise rule abiding players or even staff with his excellent people handling skills and rule abiding nature. He's also fun for a good laugh c;

I can vouch for everything this lad puts down, including coaching. ?

+1 the hecker

stephen colbert good luck GIF

Edited by spaget cat
spelling is hard

• 2 weeks later...

Played with Dominus a fair bit over the past few months, respectful player, knows the game.

Let's not let it take two months to get him onboard yeah

+ + REP

• 3 weeks later...
  • My Name is Tito locked this topic