SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] Potato's Moderator Application

a6.Potato

Steam Account Name:  Potato
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:166093687

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: A very dedicated player of CS:GO across matchmaking (valve/faceit) and community servers such as these. On every day, and constantly use these servers for time passing/warming up. I'm always online one way or another - video games are my life as it is what has kept me and my mates together throughout and after school.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I'm a very charismatic, cheeky individual who is usually quite pleasant to be around (not my words). I am generally easy to get along with on the servers, as long as you aren't being an asshole, flogging the shit out of your microphone or delaying. I carry past experience of moderation, administration and even part-owning servers across many games including CS:GO

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I'm on almost every day, usually between 12pm and 10pm. I'm almost online all of the time on discord so I'm easy to contact. I also believe the executes/retakes servers are lacking a staff presence and believe I can bring that and enforce rules more - especially people trolling/delaying. I have also recently noticed my team is currently holding the "top clan" position on the executes server group/

Play-Time on Server Group:  16d 22:12h (executes - 13th highest) 2 days 23:44:27 (Retakes)
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Every day - mainly between 5pm and 10pm

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  Team a6

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

• 3 weeks later...
  • RetroViper locked this topic