SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] rem1cks's Administrator Application

rem1cks

Steam Account Name:  rem1cks
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:429524923

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I'm 18 years old. I first started playing Counter-Strike back in 2015 on another account which I was stupid enough to cheat on, but it wasn't until around 2017/2018 that I got back into playing CS albeit I was on a laptop that could barely run the game. Last year I got a computer and that's when I really started to play CS a lot more, and I eventually was able to run the game really smooth on retakes and whatnot.
I finished school this year and have no idea what I want to do for my future so I guess whatever happens it happens. I don't work either, but I will be getting a job early next year to have something to do during the day rather than be inside all day or whatever.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I'm generally quite a chill person in general, I don't really get angry often and I retain my anger to myself so it doesn't create a toxic environment. I've got a (in my opinion) good sense of humor and can have a joke with just about anyone as long as they aren't about certain controversial things. I'm also super easy to get along with if we don't have a bad history already established and even so, I don't hold grudges against people.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  Personally I think I deserve this position because I'm never one-sided where there's been conflict, I've always put myself in both parties shoes before jumping to any sort of conclusion (not limited to cs). I'm dedicated when it comes to staffing as I was an Admin on multiple Garry's Mod servers, and those being Poseidon Deathrun as well as Murder,TTT and a couple more; and across all of those servers I have about 2,000 hours experience when it comes to being in a staff position, I have a lot of knowledge in that area (except for using sourcemod which I'm sure I can pick up instantly). As I mentioned before, I'm super easy to get along with, and I'm super laid back but can be serious if need be. I'm not a shy person so I can strike up a conversation with just about anyone making the environment on the server more enjoyable or whatever, and can help anyone in need if I have the available knowledge to do so. I haven't been in this community for a long time but I am active across the retake servers, and I'd like to express my gratitude in becoming a staff member to give back to the community for making the servers enjoyable and safe whilst I've been on them. As I said earlier, I'm generally quite a chill person so I find it hard to get stressful when on the server, so if I was ever needed for anything I could handle it, stress free.

Play-Time on Server Group:  11 days 06:00:28 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Monday through to Sunday: Anywhere from 10am to 3am

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  b0nes
Vouching Players:  supar, Chills

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Remix has the perfect character for an admin. Made one mistake in the past and learned from it. I've known him for a year, I often here him standing up for what's right on a server regardless of his position.

Man has what it takes, will be a great addition.

Massive +REP

@RetroViper @paradiso

• RetroViper locked this topic