Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Pssst, you are awesome!

Obi's Resignation

Obi_

I'd like to formally resign from my position as mod on the Skill surf servers and the discord support team.

It's been fun guys, but currently I'm not around the servers enough and I feel like personal issues with upper management is getting in the way of progression but that is only a secondary reason. 

It's been good fun and I've enjoyed my time helping our community. I'll still be around from time to time but I'm stepping down from staff.

I hope you all have a great time and I'll see you all around <3

-Obi_

Having problems in life and need to let it out? Send me a DM, I'm always available to listen! You're not alone! #KickOn

| Rensta |

Fair well Obi, thank you for all the work you've done over your time on the team! Greatly appreciated  

• Like 1

q7FvjV2.png

Obi you will be missed terribly. This is a shock to all of us that you leaving. Please visit when you can. Sorry to see you go. Thank you for all you've done, thank you for all your input and your friendship. I wish you the best in the future.

• Like 1

Technician by trade, gamer by night...

76561197974420008.png

My father has come with me, I feel you dad. Hope to still keep in contact with you and hope all goes well for you <3 We going home together 

• Like 1

1005723_201.png

http://steamsignature.com/status/default/76561198846684729.png

ruthles_kila!

dont accept

• Sad 1

Sincerely,

ruthles_kila
Community Director