SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SCUM] rawks72's Administrator Application

rawks

Steam Account Name:  rawks72
Steam ID:  SteamID64 :  76561197961376984 

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Self-employed courier. Been gaming since I was a kid in the '80s. My first gaming computer at 16 and have never stopped. My first community was counterstrike in the beta days (1999) I've had the same gamer tag since then.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Having run a number of medium size clans and forum groups over the years, and the real-life experience of management in a retail business I have learned to be a fair and understanding leader. With video games, my main goal is to have a hell of a lot of fun and make the experience for others rewarding.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I've played on your scum server since not long after it started. Its always been a small mostly PVE community until the new v0.3 scum in the city update, where numbers have grown. Until recently there was no need for an admin or moderator to be active, but now with the extra players and lots of solo scum players, I feel there is a need for some. This will help to grow the server and make everyones experience more enjoyable. I've experienced some other servers organize events and gatherings that are a load of fun and would love to incorporate something similar to this server.

If accepted as an administrator I will balance my experience in progressing my character and base with my duties. I will not use my powers to exploit or create an unfair advantage to other scum players. Nor will I fill requests for any items from my friends or other players. I have hired and run a scum server for about 3 months and have no problems with the server commands and workings of the game (its still very clunky but recent updates have made admin duties much easier)

As for my goals as admin, I would like to steer this server towards PVE as the scum community seems to be full of large squads dominating the entire map and driving new players out after a week or two. I've seen this happen over the last 12 months in this server. Unfortunatly most players just find the same toxic groups everywhere else, to which I have learned happens across most .au servers. Of course PVP should always be available and firefights are inevitable, but if success is to be achieved there needs to be some form of moderation and fair play for all attitude.

I play every evening and usually jump in for a quick look in the mornings before work, I can also vouch for another senior gamer / streamer "zippy6234" , who plays during the daytime and evenings. He has also applied for admin.

To summarise, my goals are to grow the numbers on this server. Create events for players. Aim the experience towards PVE. Help new scum players experience this amazing game without being destroyed repeatedly.

I realize that I haven't met all of the criteria in this application with my forum membership, and don't have any other admin/mods to vouch for me. But I hope that you will still consider this request and if accepted will be an active and reliable staff member.

Cheers Rawks72.

Play-Time on Server Group:  not available on gameme.com
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Evenings 5-7 days a week

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  n/a
Vouching Players:  Zippy6234

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  No
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by rawks
steam id correction for scum
  • Like 1

Nice app dude I added you on steam contact me when free ?

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

Hi,

I am pleased to inform you that your SCUM Administrator Application has been accepted.

Your Application was voted on by the Skill Surf Staff Team at our most recent meeting.

ACCEPTED!

Please get in touch with me on steam or discord.

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic