SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] gucc's Moderator Application

gucc_chan

Steam Account Name:  gucc
Steam ID: 76561198102190610 or STEAM_0:0:70962441 
Discord Handle: guCC#2380

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Just a person with no life playing cs and trying to get better the the game while chillin and havin fun

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  Active friendly part of the aim server communities who loves connecting with with others and keeping everyone happy

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  I believe as an individual that being able to have a sense of humor about things is a very important trait which helps a person not make rash decisions and in the role of a moderator or administrator that is crucial to keep one from falling into and "wrongdoers" bait and giving them satisfaction in their actions. This is also important in making impartial decisions. I believe that I hold this trait and can use it to benefit everybody who uses the Killzone servers. I often find myself disgusted at the blatant abuse and bigotry in these casual servers and often wonder why these people aren't punished as they should be as stated in the rules and why there are so many of them. I came to realize that it is due to the lack of administrator and moderators on these servers at the times which I am logged in. When i saw the advertisement in chat, saying that you are in need of more moderators and admins I thought that this could be my chance to act and have some impact in the Killzone Gaming community. I also believe myself to be a kind, thoughtful person who is dedicated to do the right thing. I may not be the best at communicating with people but I hold their feelings in high respect and act with them in mind at all times. I understand that people have tough days and can make choices they regret and being able to guide someone to make the right decision rather than being harsh on them is very important in keeping the community happy, which in the end is what it is all about. In the end what is important is making people happy and able to enjoy themselves while playing counter strike on Killzone servers.

Play-Time on Server Group:  ~62 hours

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Usually scattered around 4:00-6:00 and 7:00 - 9:30 during Monday to Thursday, 4:00 to 11:00 on a Friday, and around 1:00 to 11:00 on Saturday and Sunday. This is changed though during School Holidays due to me being a student.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  

Vouching Players:  None? I don't have many contacts on the server

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,  

Edited by gucc_chan
Updating steam id

• Bot

Hi gucc_chan,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management