SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] pan1K's Moderator Application

pan1K

Steam Account Name:  pan1K
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/DaLetterQ/
Discord Handle: pan1k#4476

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Hi I'm pan1K or Tyson

I've been playing CSGO for years now and I currently play professionally for Truckers with attitude and have played in teams previously like Ground zero / Avant / Athletico.

https://twitter.com/pan1KOCE

https://www.hltv.org/stats/players/12573/pan1K

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  I was head admin of Instafrag league which is the Australian version of FPL and FPL-C in which i focused primarily on player moderation. I did this for 6-8 months and am still in touch with the head admins on issues that may come up.

https://twitter.com/InstaFragOCE

As well as previously moderated for a large hub, KZG 1v1 is my go to when i am streaming and waiting for pugs so I'm constantly in the server available to moderate whilst streaming / advertising the server to my viewers.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  I'm applying as only want to improve the quality of the 1v1 server. Constantly there are people on the server only to harass or ruin the enjoyment of others whether its via voice chat or trolling ingame. I love listening to 1v1 voice chat because its usually so off the wall but i consistently have to disable chat or leave the server due to the things being said that i cant show while streaming.

Play-Time on Server Group:  6 days 00:11:23 hours

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Honestly ranges. Im often on early morning between 7-9 then again 1pm-6pm when streaming.
I'm usually on 7 days a week

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  I was told to apply by a staff member in my stream but it was a few weeks ago so I've honestly forgotten who it was. I've previously spoken to fedora on how to apply and was directed here. I apologize as that is useless

Vouching Players:  I've previously spoken to fedora on how to apply and was directed here.

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,  

• Bot

Hi pan1K,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Hey pan1k! I hope your day has been great so far :DD!! This man always brings a positive attitude towards others, active and I always get destroyed by him in pugs which is rude but this man is a god. Definitely a great addition to the AIM staff team. 

Its a +REP from me

Discord Handle: sinister#3995

+rep, let's make it happen bois.

megalul.PNG.396076e159e1e3f47f70faddcef09c53.PNG

"Yassuo/Cheescake/Fedora/Sheriff"

1189840288_unnamed(1).gif.6a794d66d83d9eb0a1a163c04d14b3c2.gif                   1311135917_unnamed(2).gif.792a43b486d2f39421ea2b3b34442756.gifunnamed.gif.4841bb81637405ab75487e96a3cc8860.gif                                             background.png

ONUeCc6yxZ3a.gif.b02d914762eae9bb20e067b24f49e0af.gifcommunity_image_1419724695.gif.4ee1949b9373744045add374277e64de.gifunnamed.png.80945d7c1aceb6e1de66f4c8bc8d19c2.png

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management