SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Resignation

Orkslayer

Hey everyone was a treat to be apart of the community, i really loved meeting you all. i first applied to be staff because of the large amount of free time that myself  and most other people come across due to covid-19 and being out of work and or school. since then i had fell back into my passion for cs-go and put a large amount of my hours into surfing, meeting everyone, and then becoming a part of the team however all good things must come to an end and i think its time to i start to get back into working life, Thanks everyone for the great time.

• Like 2
  • Angry Weed 1

You sir were a blessing to the community! It was a blessing having you around and having late night banter! I hope you come back sometime to abuse @Camagain!

I will miss you bud, thank you for the constant support you gave me <3 

-Kora

︵‿︵‿୨  Steam  ୧‿︵‿︵

˜”*°•.˜”*°• Senior Admin •°*”˜.•°*”˜

‧͙⁺˚*・༓   Discord: xkora   ༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Sad to see you go my dude. But I know you still on discord, and we can play DBD together.

Was a pleasure being staff with you, and playing countless hours over lockdown. 

Keep it real brother.

Cam ❤