SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] Brezzz's Moderator Application

Brezzz

Steam Account Name:  Brezzz
Steam ID: nerdedgood
Discord Handle: Brezzz#4035

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Yeah, Kia Ora... My name Brezzz, I've been playing on the KZG network for close to well idk I've been on here for months.

I'm also a healthcare worker at the local hospital which is filled with joy and surf is a solid outlet for that. Previously I was a customer service and staff manager at BurgerFuel.

Personally I do really strive to be the best at something, I'm highly competitive but always in a fun way (otherwise that ruins it a bit oath).

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  I think a massive amount of time I spend on KZG is a good start.

I'm also pretty tolerant of the fun individuals you find on some of the servers.

I'm always around to help teach someone how to surf or give them advice for what they can do next.

I feel that I'm also known within the community as a fun, reasonable member of the community.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  As Cunny said in his application KZG is a massive community and in turn, has a massive staff. Having customer service experience as well as experience running and being in a team I think I can make a valuable addition to the team. Within a lot of games I've previously played, I almost always found myself deep within the community which I'm invested in. Whilst grinding World Of Tanks I found myself within the leadership of clans and massively enjoyed that responsability.

I also understand the senarios in which players need to be muted, its common to see individuals not aware of the community guidelines and in turn getting ban for a reasons which they don't understand. I feel that I have the patience to explain to that individual whats going on and see if we can avoid the situation entirely.

Play-Time on Server Group:  4 Days, 9 Hours

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Mon - Fri
4:00pm - 6.30pm / 8:30 - 10:00(ish)

Sat - Sun
(Can vary)
11:00am - Late

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  ReedaNZ, Boomer, Drk, Cam, NightmareAUS,

Vouching Players:  Orkslayer, Gum, oyacka, Pandi, ElementX

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,  

• Bot

Hi Brezzz,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Rpeprpepprpeprprpeppepepepepeppepepepepeppepepelellepelepepepeleppepelepepelelelelelpepepepepeprprpeprpprpeprpeprpeprpeprpepeprpeprprppepepeperrpeprpr+reprpeppepeprpeprpepeprpepepepeppepepeprprppeprpeprpeprprprprpepepeprprprprpepepepeprprpeprpeprprprprprprpprprprprprprprprprpprprprprprprpepeprpepprprpeprpeprprpepepprprpepeprprprpepepperpeppeprpeprpepepprprpep

Copy-of-Copy-of-Copy-of-Copy-of-Copy-of-

Hey Brezzz,

We need more active staff and I have seen you on a lot recently. Just to let you know, if you are promoted, you will need to visit other servers other than just hard surf. 

I give you a +rep though cause you're an awesome dude and super active.

But - rep your queen time ??

Good luck on the application my guy.

Regards,

Cam

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management