SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AWP] Aqueiz's Unban Appeal

Aqueiz

Your in-game name: Aqueiz

Your Steam_ID: STEAM_0:0:122170932

Any smurfs/alternate accounts that you have: STEAM_0:0:454104571STEAM_0:0:454104571

Discord Handle: Aqueiz#6812 

Server Group: AWP

What server were you banned on? AWP - AWP AU

Staff Member that Punished You:  CONSOLE

Reason for Ban: [KillZone-AntiCheat]: Cheating Infraction

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I was messing around with my dual monitor setup using this program called 'Actual Multiple Monitors' on the day of my ban 3/09/2020 (yesterday). I was testing its features while playing so i could see it if it would allow me to use discord on my other monitor without tabbing out (simply dragging my mouse to the other side of my screen freely). I was testing some screen snap features and screen unlock features (so i can move my mouse from csgo to discord without it being blocked by the edge of my monitor) and to do that you set a key bind in the software. I set it to space bar just to quickly see how it worked in game and it worked flawless. When i pressed space bar twice it would unlock the screen, and control + space bar would lock it. After messing around with it for a while, while i was playing the game i got kicked for no apparent reason. I thought it was one of those default server kicks for playing the server for too long (like in most warmup servers) so i was not worried and i went to go to sleep as it was late. The next day (today) after school i hopped on csgo as i was going to play the AWP 24/7 server with my friend. When i went into community servers and pressed to join the server it said 'You have been banned by this server, check http://www.killzonegaming.com/forum for more info'. I do not know why it had happened. I am no professional or computer expert, but i think a possible reason to this is that it might of been my software bugging out with my space bar key bind, resulting in the game thinking im using some sort of macro. I know the KZG rules of no using of macros of any kind and it will result in an immediate ban, but by using the software i mentioned, it got me banned? I was not using any kind of macro as i have never tried them or used them in my life. I can't even make or set them because my peripherals don't have the ability or software to do so. It seems really unfortunate and weird to me that i was probably banned for this, as i was not using any macros at all. I was not cheating in any way or manner and I would never participate in those activities or condone those types of actions. So i am really confused on this situation of me getting banned. I really love playing on the KZG servers because of the great fun and amazing community to be involved with. I am sorry if the program i was using might of messed me up or something else for banning me. I won't use it again if it is the case. I would be greatly appreciative if i could be unbanned for this mishap and unfortunate situation as i believe i did nothing wrong. Thanks.

• Bot

Hi Aqueiz,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

In the mean time please wait for a responce from someone on the team.

The Unmute / Unban Appeal process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and / or harrass a member of the staff team to have a look at your application.

- Killzone Gaming Management