SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] Squidzee's Unban Appeal

Squidzee

Your in-game name: Squidzee

Your Steam_ID: STEAM_1:0:137402082

Any smurfs/alternate accounts that you have: STEAM_STEAM_

Discord Handle: Squeaky Squid#4896 

Server Group: AIM

What server were you banned on? AIM - Retakes #2

Staff Member that Punished You:  Banned by Admin - CONSOLE

Reason for Ban: [KillZone-AntiCheat]: Cheating Infraction

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I was banned a while back but never really knew the reason, and I never really bothered to check on your website to see why. I have only just started playing CSGO again so I thought I would actually find out why I was banned. As you can tell I was banned for a cheating infraction, I would assume aim or maybe the anti-cheat software thought I was flying I'm not too sure (maybe you can clarify this with me?).

I was permanently banned from all the KZG Retakes/Execute servers.

If you check my steam profile you can see that I have had no previous bans on my account, you can also see that I have 2000 plus hours on CSGO. Im not saying that people with a lot of hours don't cheat but I have a pretty good understanding of the game and I consider my self to be decent at it.

I would like to request for my ban to be revoked from all of your Retakes/Executes servers as I really enjoy interacting with the players/ community on the server and think that it is one of the best retake servers out there in AU.

I'm not here to beg for my ban to be revoked, but I honestly wasn't cheating and don't appreciate being accused of cheating, I can understand if it was just the console anti-cheat software and that not all Anti-Cheat software is perfect.

But if I was banned by a Admin who was spectating me, I can see no reason for a ban as I don't believe I am that good to look like I'm cheating.

I hope you consider revoking my account, If not thank you for taking the time to read through my request.

• Bot

Hi Squidzee,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

In the mean time please wait for a responce from someone on the team.

The Unmute / Unban Appeal process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and / or harrass a member of the staff team to have a look at your application.

- Killzone Gaming Management