SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] xsus's Moderator Application

xsus

Steam Account Name:  xsus
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:191859866
Discord Handle: xsus#1517

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Hi i'm xsus

i'm currently fpl-c, top 10 in kzg 1v1, 2800 faceit elo. I am also an extreme nerd :)

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  Dedication and fairness to the kzg 1v1 server :), I wish to bring upon happiness towards those who deserve it in the kzg as well as outcasting the ones that ruin all fun for fellow kzg players.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  I am on kzg almost everyday to warm up as well as just to chill, If I happen to be accepted I can assure you that there will be no abuse of administrative powers as I am never one to judge on unless with certainty. I have a wonderful understanding towards those who cheat as I myself am a fpl-c player thus the norm cheater won't be able to escape my eyes. Also i am a very fun person wink wink, meaning commands such as drugs may be slightly abused :DDDD

Play-Time on Server Group:  3d 13:24h , KZG 1v1

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Everyday when i warm up/chilling

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Directed here by sinister

Vouching Players:  Me, Myself and I. Extremely cringe i know

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,  

• Bot

Hi xsus,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

I've seen you on quite a bit and you seem fairly chill. You've definitely got the experience and time in CS:GO and KZG to contribute as an aim moderator. It's a +rep from me, best of luck! 

Management

Discord - Diamond#7161 | Steam - Diiam0nd

+rep haven't spoken to you but have seen you on and have actually heard things about you destroying in 1v1's. 

Wishing you the best of luck, feel free to add me on discord below if you wanna chat/know more although I'd think you already would know a fair bit about the kzg community with your game time. :)  Always keen on a chat, this app looks promising and you look like you'd be a great addition to the team.

GL!

• 【 fly me to the moon, let me play among the stars】

*°:⋆ₓₒ ☽ ◯ ☾    ₓₒ⋆:°*

tumblr_np8936M9fH1uvjclyo1_500.gifv

*°:⋆ₓₒ Viper#6176 ₓₒ⋆:°*

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management