SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] <<<Mak3upiss>>>'s Moderator Application

<<<Mak3upiss>>>

Current Steam Name: <<<Mak3upiss>>> (Just Matt )
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Matty69er/ 1:1:11756179
Discord Handle: DISCORD#0855

Description of myself: Hey guys names Matt I'm from Perth WA, I've been surfing for many years now even back with CS source was admin for DOG server there. Pretty chilled just want to be mod as I've seen to many sooks and bully's and cheaters on and I'm on usually everyday so I can help monitor this. Pretty easy going like to have a good laugh and always up for a chat in discord. work fully time but usually on everyday really. Build computers and cars as a hobby and I probably play to many games but love it.. Hopefully you'll give me a chance and be apart of the Great KZG Team

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: Skilled surfer, patient, understanding, ill find out fact and pretty good with helping people especially new players, always have time to give a hand really.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: Being a sick surfer and being a valid member of the community

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 1 day 44 hours 45 min

Vouching staff member/s: cunny may remember me
Vouching player/s:  cunny may remember me

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

Edited by <<<Mak3upiss>>>

• Bot

Hi <<>>,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• Hearts 1

• <<<Mak3upiss>>> changed the title to [SKILL] <<<Mak3upiss>>>'s Moderator Application

Hey Mate,

First, yes I do remember you quite well.

From what I have seen of you is that you are a good person, with good intentions with a good attitude. 
I feel like you will fit well into the staff team and are worthy of a trial as I feel you will be a honest and reliable mod.

+Rep

Good Luck,
Boomer

• Hearts 1

Copy-of-Copy-of-Copy-of-Copy-of-Copy-of-

Hi Matt!

I am yet to meet you but your application is very well-written and you sound like you'd be a great addition to the team. 
We need more people like you who are willing to help the newbie surfers learn :)

+rep

• Hearts 1

Big +rep for this man, have spoken to him and was good company with a good mindset toward being staff. Isn't afraid to ask questions and is overall worthy of being a member of the staff team from what I've seen.

Best of luck,

Viper <3 

• Hearts 1
  • 【 fly me to the moon, let me play among the stars】

*°:⋆ₓₒ ☽ ◯ ☾    ₓₒ⋆:°*

tumblr_np8936M9fH1uvjclyo1_500.gifv

*°:⋆ₓₒ Viper#6176 ₓₒ⋆:°*

Had a chat in the KZG discord, pretty chilled out, knows the community well, seems like he would make very fair decisions when it comes to staffing the servers. More information in the application could do you a lot better but other than that I give you a big

+1

Good luck on your application.

• Hearts 1

Thanks everyone to be fair after chatting with everyone and seeing a few of the guys nipples i think i would fit in well :)

Edited by <<<Mak3upiss>>>

ah @Raymond really knows how to make an introduction you cannot forget...

• 【 fly me to the moon, let me play among the stars】

*°:⋆ₓₒ ☽ ◯ ☾    ₓₒ⋆:°*

tumblr_np8936M9fH1uvjclyo1_500.gifv

*°:⋆ₓₒ Viper#6176 ₓₒ⋆:°*

• My Name is Tito unlocked this topic
  • Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management