SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MORDHAU] Sucrose's Moderator Application

Sucrose

Current Steam Name: Sucrose
Steam ID: STEAM_76561198025758908
Discord Handle: ❖❖ Sucrose ❖❖#1880

Description of myself: Young guy who enjoys dueling and the competetive side of mordhau in his spare time. Leader of the team Clover. VERY COOL.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: - Hundreds and hundreds of hours of Admin experience from mordhau as well as other games, that tracks back to when i was only 15.
- Keenness and motivation to create a better OCE Mordhau experience.
- Very friendly guy with a lot of positive relationships in the OCE community, very easily approachable and easy to find when needed.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: I have, and still am communing with KZG Admins as well as other server admins to try and improve Duel servers in general for all players in the community.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: At least 100

Vouching staff member/s: Duke, Karl, Vetinarix, Broseph. Maybe Majin and VinhDT
Vouching player/s: Mr Escapist, xSchnookums, Edvard Munch. Most active players in the community know me.

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: YES, Clover

Edited by Sucrose
Forgot to add; Also Mod for SPQR

• Bot

Hi Sucrose,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Admins own server, approachable, has adminned on SPQR for some time without issue, has some standing in the community which is useful too.
+1

5 hours ago, Countess Rebecca said:

sadly I gonna have too -1 as form what I saw today was not ok for anyone let alone a admin too do.

I understand people can get frustrated and what not it happens or you were having a bad day I don't know, but I will admit people do say good things about you  so maybe I'm wrong yet when you actively admit to FFA and only making this to ban one person (need not be named) then I don't believe this is a "real" app, and breaking the one rule it tells you underneath your app which stats (DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.)  then doing that shows lack of respect for the rules 

AGAIN I might be completely wrong about you in that case I'm sorry and will support  you  but for now -1

good luck

Hey Rebecca,

Not sure what you mean by me making this app to ban one person, nor who you mean. I let Loosey know i was interesting in applying for this a while ago and only just got around to it today after being frustratingly ffa'd on the server. Perhaps you're referring to that person? They were banned by Loosey not long after it happened. 

As for actively admitting to FFA i can only assume you're reffering to the screenshot of me messing around with my friend Mukemmel, who is the Captain of my trainee (Squires) squad in my team Clover. I wasn't ffaing, i was just joking around with him.

Unfortunately i *did* miss the line saying not to tell anyone to read the application, which was my mistake. I believe i told Duke "i made a mod application" or something along those lines, but while i did make that mistake, i wasn't pushing him to +1 me.

Thanks!

thanks for understanding and explaining it to me,.

If you said you had thought about it a wile ago and goose knew about it all good ill back down, and I acted off gooses ask for a ban.

Yes it may seem like a joke between you and him it might not to me and other players is what I was worried about as I didn't want to start a whole FFA, (quick thing I play on KZG a lot before I was before admin and I have no idea who you were is is highly possible our play times are different plus I don't watch comp) Wish I could get better doe :)

I will admit once the app is done 90% of people just click off so I will leave it then as a accident.

Following this I would be happy to +1 as you have explained what has happened and I am convinced you would be a great help too the team.

FYI I know I can be a hypocrite sometime please forgive me :)

Edited by Countess Rebecca

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management