SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Boomers Resignation, Sad Times

LobsterAU

Hello you absolute bunch of legends!

First of all, I would like to say thank you to every single person as you have all had an impact on me during my time as Staff on KZG.

I have made the decision to resign as I am unable to provide what I believe is a suitable and reasonable amount of activity towards the KZG community at this stage This is due to to the three factors listed below.

One: I have started a new career recently in which I am working longer hours than I did in my previous career .

Two: I am allocating more of my spare time into starting my own business.

Three: The rest of my time will go towards streaming on Twitch as I am really enjoying it at the moment. Btw if you want to show love https://www.twitch.tv/thelobsterchef

Thank you all for everything and I have really enjoyed every moment helping this community. I won't become no stranger and will always be around! I have had to make this decision based on what is best for me at this point in my life.

Love
Boomer

Copy-of-Copy-of-Copy-of-Copy-of-Copy-of-

Cheers for being part of the team!  I'm back to being the only senior admin <3 Good luck with twitch! 

:harambe: :silver: 

Sad to see great staff resigning from KZG.

I wish you all the best with your new career choice and hope you do succeed with your business as well.

GL

~ Konka

1593672521abhkckba.jpg