Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Pssst, you are awesome!

Boomers Resignation, Sad Times

Cunny Funt

Cunny Funt

Hello you absolute bunch of legends!

First of all, I would like to say thank you to every single person as you have all had an impact on me during my time as Staff on KZG.

I have made the decision to resign as I am unable to provide what I believe is a suitable and reasonable amount of activity towards the KZG community at this stage This is due to to the three factors listed below.

One: I have started a new career recently in which I am working longer hours than I did in my previous career .

Two: I am allocating more of my spare time into starting my own business.

Three: The rest of my time will go towards streaming on Twitch as I am really enjoying it at the moment. Btw if you want to show love https://www.twitch.tv/thelobsterchef

Thank you all for everything and I have really enjoyed every moment helping this community. I won't become no stranger and will always be around! I have had to make this decision based on what is best for me at this point in my life.

Love
Boomer

Copy-of-Copy-of-Copy-of-Copy-of-Copy-of-

I'm so glad I got the opportunity to meet you through KZG mate. Best of luck o7

Cheers for being part of the team!  I'm back to being the only senior admin <3 Good luck with twitch! 

:harambe: :silver: 

Sad to see great staff resigning from KZG.

I wish you all the best with your new career choice and hope you do succeed with your business as well.

GL

~ Konka

1593672521abhkckba.jpg

NightmareOCE

Monke

NightmareAUS#8030
Steam Community: NightmareOCE