SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AWP] maz's Moderator Application

maz03

Current Steam Name: maz
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:202521355
Discord Handle: maz03#1978

Description of myself: I'm an approachable person and willing to help in any way. I use my mic regularly. I play the AWP server when I get bored of comp and aim server.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: As a part of the KZG AWP 24/7 team, I believe I will do what I'm asked for, as I am a relatively controlled person. When I do(which is rarely), I can have a good yarn with anyone who wants to chat about random stuff. I am a generally friendly guy and as points are unlikely to reset, I will be a good bastard to everyone. But when the time comes, I can be very cold with dealing punishments as I have had this experience with handling the juniors behaviour at my boarding school as a dorm head(don't take that out of context).

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: I haven't contributed to KZG financially but I have reported any negative and rule-breaking behaviours like blatant teamstacking, exploits etc. I've also been asked to spectate suspicious players on the server like SidTheSloth(INoob can vouch for this).

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 27 days 20:18:57 hours

Vouching staff member/s: Nosey, Aiko, Stomedy the Rice Farmer, Mistress
Vouching player/s: Rain, Lemons, Kryptic, DingoBird19, Yeetus, Fam

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

Edited by maz03

• Bot

Hi maz03,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

+Rep

Maz has been on the awp server for a long time and has been reporting most of the incidents that occur on the server, last time he applied i said he needed a little more time to be a moderator and now that he has taken time to fully mature and increase his playtime aswell as report alot more than he previously did i believe that he is ready to join the staff team and help moderate the server to make it a friendlier environment.

excited cute girl GIF

The Weeb Of The Party <3

aiko

+REP

Maz very active on the KZG Awp server, his skills and experience in the game is of a high standard so it will be benefitial to the server with catching cheaters/exploiters in the long run if he was accepted.  

good luck big daddy maz ?

+Rep Maz has grown alot personality wise & maturity, since the first time I entered the awp server and is quite frequently on there. I believe Maz would make a good mod and contribute towards the awp server in a positive manner. 

-MisstressBigPenis.

Good application, But I basically dont see that your an approachable person at all (maybe its just me), people says you have grown alot personality wise and maturity I also dont see it lol, every time I enter to the server you always being toxic to me which is totally different from what I read  on your application. Should just learn how to talk nicely to  people or how to be more mature, would be better I guess. 

try it sometimes  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCLFd99_Kck & https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gJ__I2Zbxo

Y'know, I was harsh on you during your first application but I feel that it's been a long enough time that you have have had to reflect on yourself and knowing you, you probably have taken steps to improve yourself and because of that I'm willing to see how you perform +rep 

Posting on behalf of greifyy

NEUTRAL

When i have been able to get on i have not seen any attitude that merits staff neither condemning a staff position. The chat logs reflect this previous statement there is nothing showing MOD behavior (As in have seen no evidence of you trying to enforce rules or try and deescalate issues between players) if you do not receive MOD on this time i recommend trying to be more active with either your mic and in chat. 

SIDE NOTE: If what Colour has said is true i hope you do not continue to alienate players as it may become detrimental to KZG AWP if there is a staff member constantly creating/allowing/condoning  an uncomfortable playing situation for people. I would hope to believe as staff you would strive to make all players welcome mo matter what personal history or issues you may have with them.

Good Luck 
MUCH LOVE MANY WOW

+rep Maz always kills me but probably would make a good mod 

+rep doesnt simp for colour (the most self centered toxic person i have ever heard on the awp server) hence the negative comments

• Fire2 1
  • Haha 2

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management