SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] Jhobi's Unmute Appeal

Jhobi

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: Jhobi
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:521459058
Smurfs/ accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: None
Discord Handle: Jhobi#6761

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? SKILL
What server did you receive the punishment on? Noob Surf

What staff member issued the punishment: Reedanz

Ban Reason: Incident ages ago

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: I was permanently banned for a few months, got unbanned and was told I'd be muted for around a month to makeup for my behaviour, It has been around 3 months I have waited to submit this appeal to prove my good behaviour, I would love to interact again, and I feel as I deserve, as I served my time and extra to make sure I am definitely unmuted

with the evidence, I also talked to admins a while ago and was told to make an appeal on here (through discord) , which I waited a while to do so

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: YES, https://killzone.gg/forum/topic/9084-skill-jhobis-unban-appeal/?tab=comments#comment-61432

• Bot

Hi Jhobi,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

In the mean time please wait for a response from someone on the team.

The Unmute / Unban Appeal process usually takes 1 week.

DO NOT try to bump this post and / or harass a member of the staff team to have a look at your application.

- Killzone Gaming Management