SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] Tiernan's Unban Appeal

the pooper

Your in-game name: Tiernan

Your Steam_ID: STEAM_0:1:105634036

Any smurfs/alternate accounts that you have: STEAM_0:0:154352794 (i don't think i ever even played on kzg with this/don't have access to anymore)STEAM_0:0:154352794 (i don't think i ever even played on kzg with this/don't have access to anymore)

Discord Handle: Tiernan#4590 

Server Group: SKILL

What server were you banned on? SKILL SURF - Noob #1

Staff Member that Punished You:  CONSOLE

Reason for Ban: "[SourceSleuth] Duplicate account" ?

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I'm honestly unsure what happened/why i was banned on surf, i 've been on for a lot of today (02/1/21) with no issues and can still go on other servers like 1v1, i'd really like to be unbanned or get some more clarification.

on bans.killzone.gg it says expired but if I try to join it won't let me and that keeps saying I'm getting new bans on the site now (up to 6?) and I'm so lost. please give me more info

• Bot

Hi the pooper,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

In the mean time please wait for a response from someone on the team.

The Unmute / Unban Appeal process usually takes 1 week.

DO NOT try to bump this post and / or harass a member of the staff team to have a look at your application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

i wasn't on a vpn, could the issue have been using my mobile date? usually i use wifi.

anyway it seems to have resolved so thanks!

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Appeal.

Your UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has now been accepted.

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management