SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[OTHER] Quackles's Unban Appeal

Quackles

Your in-game name: Quackles

Your Steam_ID: STEAM_1:0:105374543

Any smurfs/alternate accounts that you have: STEAM_NONESTEAM_NONE

Discord Handle: Leed#2636 

Server Group: OTHER

What server were you banned on? AIM - 1v1 #1

Staff Member that Punished You:  skyprah

Reason for Ban: Cheating

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: This might not change anything but I've never cheated on CS:GO and I will never cheat on CS:GO. the game ban I have on my account is when I was hacked and that person went to PUBG and hacked there, (whenever I say that people never believe me but it did actually happen). I did have information about me not being there when the ban was issued, but apparently it doesn't actually matter whether I was online or not. I don't even know what server I was banned on and if I did cheat I would at least have more of an idea, rather then not knowing why I was banned in the first place. I'm assuming it was on the 1v1 Arena because it was one of the last servers I played on before the ban happened. there's also no demos for me to see and go off of so I'm really asking for this appeal blindly hoping it happens.

just incase skyprah wants to see what was previously on the appeal;

when going onto steam and going to the community servers. I went to history and looked for KZG 1v1 Arena 128tick. when looking at the last time i played it says; Sat 26 Dec 04:04pm. i was never on any of the KZG servers on the 31/12/20. all the ones i did play were on the 26/12/20. one of them was; KZG Retakes #1 which was Sat 26 Dec 04:11pm, and the other one was; KZG Retakes #3 on Sat 26 Dec 04:12. Someone would've had to change their name or impersonation of some kind because I wouldn't've been able to do it.

Edited by Quackles
adding in relevant information and taking out irrelevant information

• Bot

Hi Quackles,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

In the mean time please wait for a response from someone on the team.

The Unmute / Unban Appeal process usually takes 1 week.

DO NOT try to bump this post and / or harass a member of the staff team to have a look at your application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Hi. 

First of all, the ban was rightfully placed as it's based on your SteamID, not your name (you do not have to be online for the ban to be issued). Secondly, I believe (can't say 100%) that your ban is related to cheating on Skill Surf (again, don't take my word for it). Thirdly, you will have to wait for skyprah to deal with this, as he issued the punishment, this might take some time. 

SteamID link: https://steamid.killzone.gg/?q=76561198171014814

Good luck with your appeal.

Management

Discord - Diamond#7161 | Steam - Diiam0nd

oh okay makes more sense instead of someone impersonating me, which is a relief. when skyprah sees it will he be able to give me more details on the whole thing?

• 1 month later...