Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Pssst, you are awesome!

[AWP] yuh's Unban Appeal

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: api
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:548993498
Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: STEAM_0:0:584972264
Discord Handle: hail#4503

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? AWP
What server did you receive the punishment on? AU AWP

What staff member issued the punishment: 

Ban Reason: duplicate account

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: I think I should be unabanned because everyone else seems to be able to make alts and play on them, then when I do it and make same name so they know it's me I get account duplication and IP banned so I can't even play on any accounts, please help, I was just making an alt and playing on that because I wanted to see how high I could get on a new account, I won't do it again. promise :)

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: NO, 

Edited by Diamond
Check below for more info (merged)
Killzone Gaming Bot

Hi api,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

In the mean time please wait for a response from someone on the team.

The Unmute / Unban Appeal process usually takes 1 week.

DO NOT try to bump this post and / or harass a member of the staff team to have a look at your application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Diamond

Hey, 

Can you please tell us your association with the following account, which has the same name as the other two accounts listed: 

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199130121921

Thank you, 

Good luck with your appeal.

I have 2 alt accounts, one was my actual alt which I just tried to connect to, this was to see if I was IP banned or not, and the one that got banned originally from the server was banned as soon as I joined the server.

Diamond

Hey again, 

One of your alternate accounts has a Cheating Infraction ban on it, so I believe this is what you'll be appealing, duplicate account bans do not occur because you have another account or a smurf, they occur because an account under your IP has been banned. 

Sourceban link to the cheating infraction ban on one of your alternate account: https://bans.killzone.gg/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=584928096&advType=steam

Cheating Infraction bans are enforced by our Anti-Cheat. Did you have any external programs running at the time of the ban? 

Hurricane_

+rep api is not hacking, I believe this is the same issue that i had and is a bug on the server, that randomly bans ppl for a cheating infraction. api is a nice guy and easy to make creds off so please unban i want free creds xD

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaaahahah

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: yuh
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:584928096
Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: STEAM_0:1:548993498
Discord Handle: hail#4503

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? AWP
What server did you receive the punishment on? AU AWP

What staff member issued the punishment: 

Ban Reason: cheating infraction

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: the punishment says that it was a duplicate account, the reason the account that originally was banned off the awp server now has a game ban and I have been punished with no being able to connect to awp off of my main, my friend was over at mine, he cheats in CS:GO and he joined the awp server because he wanted to see if they would work there, they did and my IP has been banned, I can understand if I don't get unbanned because it's kind of my fault since he joined the server I was in but I would appreciate the unban. #unbanhail

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: NO, 

❥ colour

hes not cheating hes just too young  😗

hahahahah hardstuck 12k has to cheat hhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

+rep doesnt cheat just sweaty

Good luck.

Killzone Gaming Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Appeal.

Your UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has now been accepted.

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• Like 1