Welcome, Guest
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Pssst, you are awesome!

Bhop Server Bugs

Echo2124

Echo2124

Hi there, you might know me if you're a regular on KZG's CSGO bhop server. I have been playing on the server for a considerable amount of time and the bugs which are currently within the server are causing a lot of headaches for the players who actually are on the server. These bugs commonly happen on server initialisation and persist until the map is changed. An example of such a bug, is where the hud (in the middle of the screen) fails to successfully start, it appears to be a serverside issue as it effects every player that is on the server, this causes problems as players cannot tell their current velocity and the current duration of their run. Another issue is where there is a plugin that allows players have custom weapons, this plugin doesn't store the player's choice, such as stopping this message from appearing again, however when the the server changes map, the same exact message appears. I would like to see these issues resolved, primarily the one that effects the hud. I also suggest other players to comment the issues that they are experiencing on the server.