SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] Vortex's Moderator Application

Vortex19

Current Steam Name: Vortex
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:479700339
Discord Handle: Vortex#6437

Description of myself: I believe myself to be a generally friendly and non-toxic member of this community. I enjoy gaming with friends (a large number from which I made on these servers).

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming include being an active and respectful member of our community. I think of myself as a reliable person and will be ready to help whenever possible. I will be willing to participate in any discussions and express my views on how we can improve our servers to let players find it more enjoyable.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: Helped the community get several cheaters and trolls banned across several aim maps. Been an active member on the servers for about a year.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 10 days 13:29:45 hours

Vouching staff member/s: 
Vouching player/s: Liftcore, STEAM_0:1:24414799

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

Edited by Diamond
SteamID fix.

• Bot

Hi Vortex19,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Neutral - Decent play time on retakes but looks like you almost never play retake executes. I'd recommend trying to get to know some aim staff so they know who you are and that you're active. No bans or comms plus fairly clean chat logs which is nice. Good luck man 

First of, u have decent play time on 1v1 128tick global and retake 1-9 server and u don't have any bans or punishment on u.

Which proof that u are friendly in one point. Try to let few staff have some recognition of u will be helpful for your forms. 

Good luck on your staff application and have a nice day ahead. 

Λ(遠゚ニ)

Just now, Kaxxzy said:

First of, u have decent play time on 1v1 128tick global and retake 1-9 server and u don't have any bans or punishment on u.

Which proof that u are friendly in one point. Try to let few staff have some recognition of u will be helpful for your forms. 

Good luck on your staff application and have a nice day ahead. 

https://steamcommunity.com/id/kaxxzy/

Discord: kaxzy#7099

Λ(遠゚ニ)

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management