SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] Inversion LFT's Unban Appeal

Inversion LFT

Your in-game name: Inversion LFT

Your Steam_ID: STEAM_0:1:6141437

Any smurfs/alternate accounts that you have: STEAM_0:0:560737096

Discord Handle: #2320 

Server Group: AIM

What server were you banned on? AIM - Retakes #2

Staff Member that Punished You:  CONSOLE

Reason for Ban: Duplicate account.

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I should be unbanned because i am not any smurf or silent cheater. I was banned for duplicate account. I was originally playing in my friends account because he had skins unlike me. Even though i can play with skins in kzg i was playing matchmaking. Me and my friend are the same matchmaking rank so that does not make me a smurf. after playing some matchmaking games i wanted to relax and went on to kzg. and after some time i got banned and it gave some info. my account and my friends account got banned. Inversion LFT is my original and Inversion is my friend. My friend doesnt care about being unbanned as he doesnt play kzg but i do. thank you and i wish i get unbanned soon.

• Bot

Hi Inversion LFT,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

In the mean time please wait for a response from someone on the team.

The Unmute / Unban Appeal process usually takes 1 week.

DO NOT try to bump this post and / or harass a member of the staff team to have a look at your application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• Diamond changed the title to [AIM] Inversion LFT's Unban Appeal

Hey, 

The account you have provided as an alternate account is currently both VAC banned and banned by our Anti-Cheat, meaning that the user of that account came on our servers and used external software. Also, please list any and all alternate accounts you have had access to or used in the meantime, failure to do so may result in this appeal being denied.

Sourceban link: https://bans.killzone.gg/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_1:1:6141437&advType=steamid

Good luck with your appeal.

Management

Discord - Diamond#7161 | Steam - Diiam0nd

Hi Inversion from what I can see, I believe the punishment should remain in place.

If you have any disagreements with this decision please contact us via the Support Channel on our Discord (Discord Link is in my Signature).

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming