SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] jary's Moderator Application

jary

Current Steam Name: jary
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:85701585
Discord Handle: collector#1822

Description of myself: Yo im a pre cool guy and i like playing skill surf. I am a past mod from mg (i was the best mod).

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: I have played cs-go for ages on cs-go in which 50% of them are played on cs-go surf. I have more than general knowledge on surf and how to be smoother gain speed and height, so i am able to spectate and teach people to start surfing correctly and learn to improve there surfing.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: I think i deserve to be a part of Kill Zone Gaming due to many reasons and qualities that i can bring to the server.I know most regulars on the server that i see on the daily. I like to start conversations to the community and try all to avoid mic spammers .The community on KZG is a nice community but i would like to keep that way or improve it. I think I deserve to be apart of the Kill Zone Gaming Staff team due to my knowledge about what is happening on the server and what could be done to help.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 3 days 00:14:49 hours

Vouching staff member/s: 
Vouching player/s: 

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

Edited by Collector
yep

76561198131668899.pngAddFriend.png

• Bot

Hi Collector,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Big yesssss from me.

Very mature, reasonable and active on servers.

Goodluck!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🤍~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JD

Skill surf Manager 
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/JDqt72/
Discord: Jd#1037
 Skill surf rules (click me) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🤍~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management