SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MORDHAU] |SPQR| Roguey's Moderator Application

|SPQR| Roguey

Current Steam Name: |SPQR| Roguey
Steam ID: 76561198064384624
Discord Handle: Roguey#2020

Description of myself: In short, I am 20 years old, currently, in my third and final year of University studying a Bachelor of Security Studies. Upon my graduation, I am interested in applying to join one of Australia's National Security or Law Enforcement Agencies. I try to balance my Uni life with hobbies like MMA, Spearfishing, Pistol Shooting, and of course gaming.

I am a long time member in the OCE Mordhau Competitive scene and have had experience in a wide variety of leadership and management roles in various organizations including but not limited to:

- Section Commander (Australian Air Force Cadets)
- Cadet Corporal (Australian Air Force Cadets)
- Survival, Camouflage and Concealment and Fieldcraft Instructor (Australian Air Force Cadets)
- Captain (Primary and High School)
- Student Representative (Primary and High School)
- Head of Recruiting (Mordhau, SPQR)
- Server Administrator (Mordhau, SPQR)

Though I have had my ups and downs with Mordhau, it remains one of the games I find myself returning to again and again, as evident by my 1.3k hours. I thoroughly enjoy being involved in the Mordhau community, which has driven me into SPQR’s head recruiter position, and want to be a part of making it an enjoyable and fun experience for as many people as I can, hence why I am here before you today.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: It is my firm belief that any person in a position of power should be held to the highest standards, an administrator in my eyes, serves not only as a representative of the server owner, be it KZG or otherwise, but also as a role model to newer players. Interacting with the community in a positive manner is essential in ensuring that KZG’s reputation is maintained and advanced, these interactions will inadvertently set the tone for the wider community and as a result, perhaps shape Mordhau’s future and longevity.

I sincerely believe that my experience in administration and leadership paired with my love for the Mordhau Community will help me to be the best admin I can be, and the admin that is expected of me. My highest held values are that of integrity and accountability, and thus, should I be successful in my application, I will do my best to work alongside the current and future KZG Administrators and Moderators to overcome whatever challenges we may face and to perform all tasks required of me with due diligence.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: 

Play time on the server group I am applying for: Unfortunately, I was unable to track my playtime via the app link, but my current Mordhau playtime is 1,392hrs

Vouching staff member/s: Tito, |SPQR| Majin, |SPQR| Vetinarix, Dominus, |SPQR| Broseph, Violet
Vouching player/s: PinguisOP, PoopFeast420

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: YES, SPQR (Server admin, Comp Team, Head of Recruiting)

• Bot

Hi |SPQR| Roguey,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

I can easily +1 this app.

Known Rougey for a long time and has always conducted himself in the correct manner. Would be a great addition to the team!

tenor.gif

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management