SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Alex's Admin Application

AlexJones

Alex Jones Jailbreak Admin Application

People Vouching
Delacey
Papi
Sirtron
Cellary
Magic
China
Ec1ipse
Rileyfitz
g1zmo
Nodigit
Black Chef
Marone
SpicyGloobs

Description of Yourself

Personally I find it hard for me to define or describe myself, however, I am a 16 year old mature teen, I can definitely be a cheeky cunt at times, I can definitely be assertive but will be completely caring when needed, e.g, friends have issues and need someone to talk to. I love all types of hobbies from gaming to music to entertainment (such as movies and TV shows) and obviously all sports. I am in grade 11 at school and have had work experience as a pool builder, which was pretty fucking fun. A description of my personality would have to be, a hard working teen, who is caring for his friends, I am happy, firm and decisive with most of the decisions in which i make, I am confident when I speak and extremely passionate and vocal about certain subjects. I also consider myself intelligent,  but not artistic. Everyone I meet and interact with has an impact on who I am, and most of the time I try to help the people I meet if they require it. I got into gaming back into 2012 being a squeaker, playing my heart out on bo1, mw3. Used to be a trickshotter and a graphics designer in a toxic community where everyone just would spread hate, so I quit. I got into csgo earlier this year, playing on friends accounts and the community was noticeably different, which is why I am here today, hoping to help continue a community which I love to be apart of.

Why do you deserve this rank?

Recently Jailbreak has grown into a larger community and obviously with a larger community comes new members and different understanding and interpretations of the rules, my main goal on the server is to keep it controlled and enjoyable to play, to cut down on the unnecessary mic spamming, arguing and free-killing, in which there has been an increase due to ignorance of the rules. As an admin you are considered a role model, a quote from Tiger Woods emulates what it means for me to become an admin. "If you are given a chance to be a role model, I think you should always take it because you can influence a person's life in a positive light, and that's what I want to do. That's what it's all about." (Tiger Woods, 2009). Which to me by itself is a rewarding experience. I am not applying to become an admin for the name-tag or to be controlling, I am applying because I want to be apart of the growth of the community and help others guide it in the right direction. What I mean by that, is to lead by example, enforce the rules and make decisions as a team, along with other members of the community. This rank is an important feature in the KZG community, and I deserve this for various reasons, but I believe the main one is due to my passion and excitement to play on the servers to help encourage and promote the direction of a positive and enjoyable playing experience for new and existing members in the community.

Anything else you want to add?
Would just love to say thank you, to my friends, and the community in the server.
I hope you guys review my app in a positive matter, but hey, any input, constructive criticism is all appreciated and encouraged. I love feedback.
Thank you, Alex Jones.

Alex Jones. Is a chill, respectful, mature guy. Who show's all qualities as an admin is meant to show. Alex Know's all the rules and even enforce them him self, taking leadership and pride in him self. Alex would suit the role of admin perfectly. As he is active, mature, knows the rules, and is Fun and full of banter and always looking for a fun time. I want to give a Massive +REP to my boy Alex. And good luck!!!

Yours China

+rep, if you want a new JB admin this is the guy. He knows all the rules, he's a respectful and well known member of the JB community. He always enforces the rules and teaches newbies how to play. HUUUUGGGEEE +rep.

OK, well-written application @alexjones nice to see that you have put in a lot of effort and you are determined to become an admin on KZG. It is very clear to me that you are more than capable of controlling a server as you do it often even without an admin tag nex to your name. Multiple times on the server you have reported players to an admin and gone out of your way to contact me or other fellow admins to jump on the server to fix an issue that he is unable to do. He is very active on the jailbreak server and is willing to interact with anyone that you meet, you are willing to be both aggressive enough to control the server and friendly enough to introduce new members to the greatness of the server. I will highly recommend @alexjones to become trial.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

+rep as a staff member on KZG jailbreak i highly recommend him to be apart of our admin community.
Good Luck :D

- nysm -

- MG | Combat surf | Jailbreak -

- Jailbreak Staff -

- 76561198204235404 -

VFXEW7G.png

Oh boy...
Alex would be a perfect fit as an admin he is always enforcing rules telling people not to mic spam, helping people out, reminding them when to slay ect. In TS he is generally nice and welcoming.
Would love to see you as an admin

Ya boi - g1zm0

+Rep He's nearly always on the ball with people breaking rules, very active and I don't think he'd slack off which is what we need. A lot of admins we get tend to do good at the start then slowly dwindle down to letting other staff that are online do the work. Also fun to trigger him 10/10.

But for real, no questions asked I 100% want this dude as an admin on the server, most of the time it's just me and I miss things here and there so it'd be great to have someone with good knowledge and attention span to help out.

All the best

if you dog the boys you're invited to be my coffin bearer just so you can let me down one last fucking time cunt

+1
Oh boy, Where do i even start with this guy, He knows all the rules for CT/T, Respectful, Knows Banter, Nice, Loyal and he is just all round a great person with a great personality. I think Alex would make a great admin for Jailbreak.

- Ec1ipse

@Alexjones dont know were to begin this guy is an amazing person his funny his legit the next meme love this guy brings so much bantar every time on jailbreak he is on probably most active person on the server i highly recommend this guy as an admin he would suit admin and would be great. Very loyal, respectful,kind and funny i hope the best for you man and good luck.

tumblr_nnv0638c7q1qdzky1o1_500.gif
Good Vibes -JVilL-Scout God    

WWW.killzonegaming.com  

+1. Deserves admin 100%. He is one of the most mature and respectful players on the server. He tries to control the server when people are mic spamming etc. Definitely knows the rules and tries to enforce them. Helps newer players when they need it.

Feel free to add me to the vouch list.

2jz1fkoweayz.png

+rep deffs a would be a great add to our jailbreak staffing team, knows the rules really well and is great with communication and activity!

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

+1, mature, knows the rules and would recommend as a kzg staff member. Good luck!

ckbFrte.png

Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.  

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search