SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Destinys Mod App

deSt

Description of Yourself: I am currently a 14 Yr Old loving life. My first name is Scott and I'm from Liverpool. I'm always a laid back guy who is easy to talk to. I have many hobbies, some of which are Football or Soccer :P F&F Movies, Walking Dead and of course Gaming! I have been gaming for many years now. The first game I encounted was Club Penguin, I would play this every Saturday for 2 hours whilst calling up my mate on dial up and just talk for ages about it xdxd Then second game I really got into on PC was Torchlight. Me and my brother would play this for ages and just grind so hard. I think that's where my habits of grinding Scouts day in and out came from :) I really enjoy my music, some of my favourite artists are Ed Sheeran, Robbie Williams & Eminem. Any way this is just a short amount of stuff about my self, any questions just ask me :)

Why do you deserve this:? The Scouts community is growing so fast, there are new people joining every day who are un aware of the rules and my main goal is just to help them in any way. I am very active on the forums and always posting ideas or bugs to help out the server. I have come to know a lot of the Scout community now and I am friends with all! I am super duper active, I have played Scouts for many days straight now & each time always enforcing the rules and trying to help. One thing I know I could do better is to go on Team Speak more which I am going to try get to do over the holidays! My playing schedule is that I go on every week day for about 3 hours but it will vary between 6-8 hours on weekends. Although I'm applying for scouts I am also very active on Mini Games & Jailbreak as well which gives me a wider knowledge of admins on the other servers. The biggest reason why I think I deserve Moderator is just my passion to help out the server as much as I can!

Thank you for reading, please leave any feedback & constructive criticism is always welcome.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• deSt

• Black Chef

• Sammy

• Haz

Top Posters In This Topic

+rep haven't had a whole heap to do with him personally but the ways I have seen him interact with others has been great.

P.s you spelt new wrong (top right of why do you deserve this)

Grammar Nazi out

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

Man i dont even know where to start this guy is amazing love seeing him on the servers he is just so respectful,kind,loyal and just much more. would love to see this guy as an mod he would be a great mod he will do anything to moderate the server so well man i hope the best for you i hope you get mod man good luck.

tumblr_nnv0638c7q1qdzky1o1_500.gif
Good Vibes -JVilL-Scout God    

WWW.killzonegaming.com  

+Rep
Seen Destiny on Scouts a few times, an active, good player. Hes approachable, friendly, and just loves to play some good CS :D Would be great to see him as a new Moderator for the ScoutKnives Admin team :D
Good Luck Destiny! :) Hope to see you around either Mod or not :)

-Merk

'Mr_Merkhem99' wrote:
+Rep
Seen Destiny on Scouts a few times, an active, good player. Hes approachable, friendly, and just loves to play some good CS :D Would be great to see him as a new Moderator for the ScoutKnives Admin team :D
Good Luck Destiny! :) Hope to see you around either Mod or not :)

-Merk
Thank you Merk

+rep is active on forums and servers and is always kind
Good luck

- nysm -

- MG | Combat surf | Jailbreak -

- Jailbreak Staff -

- 76561198204235404 -

VFXEW7G.png

+1, really mature, helped me out on mg with a map and in general is a nice person. Goodluck @DESTINY!

ckbFrte.png

Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.  

you can add me on your vouch list mate, I think you would be good for the server as a mod as you're starting to show up more and you do not harass players.

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

'BuLLee' wrote:
you can add me on your vouch list mate, I think you would be good for the server as a mod as you're starting to show up more and you do not harass players.
Thanks @BuLLee :)

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search