SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Destinys Mod App

deSt

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• deSt

• Black Chef

• Sammy

• PoosKi

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Destiny I've gotten to know you a bit more reading this application and I'm going to be honest I though you would be older than 14 because of how mature you are and the friendly-ness you bring to the servers so I'm going to give you a FAT +1

www.Killzonegaming.com
"Harder please"
"Give me a pounding"
^Fuck you^
=Skyprah is a dipshit=

43221_1002.png36854_601.png
I'm a dead meme ;9

'Flexicute' wrote:
Well Destiny I've gotten to know you a bit more reading this application and I'm going to be honest I though you would be older than 14 because of how mature you are and the friendly-ness you bring to the servers so I'm going to give you a FAT +1
Thanks @Flexicute

Hate to say it, but I'm changing to a -1. Reluctant to change my opinion though.

You are very respectable, responsible & mature on KZG servers but on others it's a different story.
Not probably because this matters but the amount of trouble and breaking rules he has been doing has been pretty annoying. Multiple gags/mutes/warns/kicks online is just some of the stuff that has been happening.

@destiny

'KinG' wrote:
Hate to say it, but I'm changing to a -1. Reluctant to change my opinion though.

You are very respectable, responsible & mature on KZG servers but on others it's a different story.
Not probably because this matters but the amount of trouble and breaking rules he has been doing has been pretty annoying. Multiple gags/mutes/warns/kicks online is just some of the stuff that has been happening.

@destiny
Thanks, this is another server btw. I have done nothing wrong on these so called other servers. Mutes I have received are from admins that have issues with me for no reason. Now, lemme just check your playtime on Scout and your Sessions. From what it says on gameme you have only been in game with me once or twice for around 5 mins sooo I'm finding it very hard to actually even take your -1 as constructive critism, it just seems you have a personal vendetta. @Dandy exhibit A

idk why i was tagged but ima give destiny a PHAT +1 i love @destiny been a good friend for a while im sure as a moderator he can take the role if not admin... dont take anything @king said personally you're great and i really do wish you the best of luck with this
"You are very respectable, responsible & mature on KZG servers but on others it's a different story." - King {Sorry i find this so irrelevant you say all good qualities and then bring up another server i can go into detail about how wrong this is but for not All good it's your opinion}

"Dandy don't anchor"

'Dandy' wrote:
idk why i was tagged but ima give destiny a PHAT +1 i love @destiny been a good friend for a while im sure as a moderator he can take the role if not admin... dont take anything @king said personally you're great and i really do wish you the best of luck with this
"You are very respectable, responsible & mature on KZG servers but on others it's a different story." - King {Sorry i find this so irrelevant you say all good qualities and then bring up another server i can go into detail about how wrong this is but for not All good it's your opinion}

"Dandy don't anchor"
Thanks @Dandy, I can ship you over a personal trainer if you need.

Haven't talked to destiny for a long time now but used to play on another s ever with him, he was a great guy who was always mature no matter what situation, and now in the KZG community I always see him on the forums giving advice, and helping others to improve, in the other community destiny not once lost his cool. I give Destiny a big +rep as KZG needs as many people to play a role in keeping the servers enjoyable to play on and I think destiny would fulfil this role well.

76561198249255096.png

'quint3n' wrote:
Haven't talked to destiny for a long time now but used to play on another s ever with him, he was a great guy who was always mature no matter what situation, and now in the KZG community I always see him on the forums giving advice, and helping others to improve, in the other community destiny not once lost his cool. I give Destiny a big +rep as KZG needs as many people to play a role in keeping the servers enjoyable to play on and I think destiny would fulfil this role well.
Thank you.

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search