SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Snooked's - Admin Application

Snooked

+rep. One of best applications I've seen so far. Snooked shows dedication for KZG and would be a thriving member of staff. I suggest engaging yourself more on our teamspeak server. Other then that, he's a great pick of an admin.

76561198129673465.png

+rep great guy nice too talk too. Helps out alot and has experience being an admin.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Killerjarrod/

+rep, known snooked from other community's. He is very good at what he does and has a way with words please consider him @skyPRAh mass amount of experience!!

+rep Absoulte Legend and is a kind friendly Player

Hey Guys Its Bercan , Im 15 .My favourite game is Counter Strike Global Offensive and i accept any friend request coz im nice. Mainly Play KZG Minigames and am Currently applying for Admin Position. 

Hey @snooked I read your application and was like who the fuck are you I have never seen you on Jailbreak, then deadly explained you are applying for Minigames. pls edit the and put minigames in instead of Jailbreak :)

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

'sirtron' wrote:
Hey @snooked I read your application and was like who the fuck are you I have never seen you on Jailbreak, then deadly explained you are applying for Minigames. pls edit the and put minigames in instead of Jailbreak :)
I apologise, I thought I clicked Minigames. Updated, I apologise for any inconveniences

'Snooked' wrote:
sirtron wrote:
I apologise, I thought I clicked Minigames. Updated, I apologise for any inconveniences

all g bra good luck in the app :)

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

1st off very nice and detailed application.
+rep for amount of effort put in to this app, also great with communicating with staff, is confident and approachable ive spoken with Snooked before and found it very easy to talk to him and discuss certain issues he might of had.

Untitled-1_zpswnwt5jau.jpg

+1, lots of effort put into this application, well detailed, mature and would a great admin. Good luck!

ckbFrte.png

Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.  

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search