SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

CTBanned

quint3n

Name: quint3n

Server Banned On: Jailbreak

Steam ID (leave blank if already linked to forum):STEAM_0:0:144494684

Steam Profile Link (leave blank if already linked to forum):www.steamcommunity.com/qvinten

Date/Time of Ban: 7/10/16 (Around 11pm NZ time)

Banning Admin (if known):Delacey

Reason for Ban (if known):Freekill

Why I should be unbanned:I think i should be unbanned as although the freekill was stupid to do, and it was not an accidental freekill, I was being encouraged by many people to freekill (Including a few staff from KZG) and was also offered 30k credits. I was being told to mass freekill a group but as Delacey knew it was going to happen, had a bind set up to ban me, in which I had only killed 2 prisoners then was indefinitely banned, and the prisoners revived. It was a stupid reason/excuse to freekill and was not needed in the KZG community. Apart from that one CT muck-up I know all rules thoroughly and am an active CT who has only been complained about for "Being too nazi". I understand if the bun is not lifted, as I did obviously deserve this ban, but I think indefinitely is too long for the 2 prisoners killed, although it was still not right to do. (Also I was CTBanned before I could kill more so that is maybe another reason to look at for not being unbanned).

76561198249255096.png

You were banned from invex for mass freekilling aswell. You know freekilling is wrong. And you repeat it across other jb servers.
Why should someone who repeatedly shows that they disregard freekilling rules be un ct banned

1) Cant Gift Credits.
2) If you knew Delacey knew then why do it.
3) Don't take in peer pressure.
4) Play T since you like to shoot people.
5) Those staff clearly should not be staff if
they were trying to make you do that.

[align=justify]

LETS MAKE KZG GREAT AGAIN !!

[/align]

'Sammy' wrote:
1) Cant Gift Credits.
2) If you knew Delacey knew then why do it.
3) Don't take in peer pressure.
4) Play T since you like to shoot people.
5) Those staff clearly should not be staff if
they were trying to make you do that.
You can gift credits using the !trade command

76561198249255096.png

'Ownaj' wrote:
You were banned from invex for mass freekilling aswell. You know freekilling is wrong. And you repeat it across other jb servers.
Why should someone who repeatedly shows that they disregard freekilling rules be un ct banned
On invex I still had space bound to my +attack from strat roulette (I usually use space to +duck) and after pressing my space key I stupidly left the server instead of taking the consequences while being there, Invex has a great community and I upset the server the night that happened.

76561198249255096.png

Ok, we all now that even if people on the server tell you to freekill you still shouldn't do it, my main concern is that if staff also told you to freekill then we have a serious issue and if it is true I would like you to PM @skyprah, @thrasher, @Acid, @Kwala, @Dopescope or @tito as an admin telling you to do this act needs to be punished. Luckily Delacy has multiple binds and stopped you from causing more damage to yourself even though you killed only 2 players in a stack I assume you still had the intent to kill more which is wrong. You are normally quite a good ct as you are strict enough to complete around and play a map game and fun enough where you change stuff up. addressing the @Ownaj issue of mass freekilling on the invex server, unfortunately, many KZG members are stupid enough to jump across to the invex server with only one thing in mind, and that is to cause as much mayhem as possible. quite a few players go across just to break the rules and make other people experience worse just because they can, it is extremely stupid and just immature but most of the time people don't think about the fact that a reputation can start like that.

for me it was a stupid decision that was egged on by players on the server, I haven't had an issue with @quint3n in the past, 1 week ban would do the trick.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

'sirtron' wrote:
Ok, we all now that even if people on the server tell you to freekill you still shouldn't do it, my main concern is that if staff also told you to freekill then we have a serious issue and if it is true I would like you to PM @skyprah, @thrasher, @Acid, @Kwala, @Dopescope or @tito as an admin telling you to do this act needs to be punished. Luckily Delacy has multiple binds and stopped you from causing more damage to yourself even though you killed only 2 players in a stack I assume you still had the intent to kill more which is wrong. You are normally quite a good ct as you are strict enough to complete around and play a map game and fun enough where you change stuff up. addressing the @Ownaj issue of mass freekilling on the invex server, unfortunately, many KZG members are stupid enough to jump across to the invex server with only one thing in mind, and that is to cause as much mayhem as possible. quite a few players go across just to break the rules and make other people experience worse just because they can, it is extremely stupid and just immature but most of the time people don't think about the fact that a reputation can start like that.

for me it was a stupid decision that was egged on by players on the server, I haven't had an issue with @quint3n in the past, 1 week ban would do the trick.
Thanks Sirtron yes it was stupid and I have just replied to Kwala's message about it

76561198249255096.png

The member of staff encouraging you will get a serous talk. You've been a helpful member so I believe an extended ban would be justified. (CT)

NksF4lc.png

Quint3n definitely knows what he's doing as a CT, and I would be more than happy to reduce the ban to a week. HOWEVER how do we know you won't give into the pressure in future, mass free killing is pretty much the worst offence on CT. honestly very disappointed in your decision to stoop that low and free kill just to be the centre of attention. I hope you can change your attitude in future because if it happens again the CT ban WILL be indefinite.

Papi

if you dog the boys you're invited to be my coffin bearer just so you can let me down one last fucking time cunt

'Ay_Papi' wrote:
Quint3n definitely knows what he's doing as a CT, and I would be more than happy to reduce the ban to a week. HOWEVER how do we know you won't give into the pressure in future, mass free killing is pretty much the worst offence on CT. honestly very disappointed in your decision to stoop that low and free kill just to be the centre of attention. I hope you can change your attitude in future because if it happens again the CT ban WILL be indefinite.

Papi
Cheers papi

76561198249255096.png

However @quint3n you were 100% certain about the consequences of mass free-killing, you cannot just blame peer pressure, this was more your fault than their fault. Yes it should NOT be encouraged, by you or other players in the community. Like I said more than happy to reduce the ban but I'm also happy if the ban stays. Mass free-killing is not something taken very lightly. I was on the server for a little bit when you were talking about mass free-killing (Thought it was an on-going joke I missed out on) and you were warned multiple times by Delacey about what will happen if you did go through with the mass free-kill. She even had a bind preset to the incidence occurring. So yeah more or less on the fence to whether you stay CT banned for ever or get it reduced.

Papi

if you dog the boys you're invited to be my coffin bearer just so you can let me down one last fucking time cunt

'Ay_Papi' wrote:
However @quint3n you were 100% certain about the consequences of mass free-killing, you cannot just blame peer pressure, this was more your fault than their fault. Yes it should NOT be encouraged, by you or other players in the community. Like I said more than happy to reduce the ban but I'm also happy if the ban stays. Mass free-killing is not something taken very lightly. I was on the server for a little bit when you were talking about mass free-killing (Thought it was an on-going joke I missed out on) and you were warned multiple times by Delacey about what will happen if you did go through with the mass free-kill. She even had a bind preset to the incidence occurring. So yeah more or less on the fence to whether you stay CT banned for ever or get it reduced.

Papi

Cheers mate, and yeah you're definitely right about it being my fault and me knowing the consequences

76561198249255096.png

+rep i think Quint3n should be un CT Banned he is playing on the server a lot and would have been phyiscally and mentally bullyed if he did not mass freekill. I think Delacy was in the wrong here, especially for having a bind to ban a player. He (delacy) could of accidentally pushed it and banned a player.

-rep, You do not deserve to be unbanned from ct, I ahve seen you multiple times break the rules, I have slayn you several times for freekilling, false orders and many more orders, I have muted you several times for abusing the mic power by abuseing players, abusing me. You argue with me about your ban, I have told you not to talk about your ct ban several times and most times i come on the JB server i hear you taling about it. I am done with you being on CT, If it was up to me i would have banned you multiple times instead of a ct ban.

These are the people that are vouching for me =

Th3B3at = Trial-Admin
My name is Delacey = Admin
Ec1ipse = Normal User
Notsuree = Admin

Nuetral = Alex Jones, Trial-Admin 

Sincerely, Notsuree.

'Notsuree' wrote:
-rep, You do not deserve to be unbanned from ct, I ahve seen you multiple times break the rules, I have slayn you several times for freekilling, false orders and many more orders, I have muted you several times for abusing the mic power by abuseing players, abusing me. You argue with me about your ban, I have told you not to talk about your ct ban several times and most times i come on the JB server i hear you taling about it. I am done with you being on CT, If it was up to me i would have banned you multiple times instead of a ct ban.

Th3B3at = Trial-Admin
Ec1ipse = Normal User
Notsuree = Admin

Sincerely, Notsuree.
I don't believe you've ever slain me on ct, that is the only time I have deliberately freekilled, I hardly break rules and the only time I've been slain for breaking rules I was revived and the admin slayed the next round (because no rules were actually broken), I talk about my ban because most people who play regularly know about said ban. I've been muted once by you a long time ago for playing a facebook video when I forgot about my mic and I apoligised straight away, I don't believe I have "Abused you" but seeing as you think differently I am sorry for said abuse. I also have never once "argued" about my ctban, I have stated points and opinions about it, none which bash anyone in any way. I take full responsibility for this ban (obviously as it is no one elses fault). So I would like you to rethink the points you've made in this reply and back it up with evidence (e.g. comments I used/said to you) then come back to this appeal because at this time it seems as there is nothing backing this comment up.

76561198249255096.png

+rep this guy is a sick dick, Delacey overdrew her ban, it was uncalled for and i have seen him play, plays by the rules and if has pulled of a mistake reflects upon his mistakes and doesn't repeat them, this fella shouldn't of been banned.

Hey Guys Its Bercan , Im 15 .My favourite game is Counter Strike Global Offensive and i accept any friend request coz im nice. Mainly Play KZG Minigames and am Currently applying for Admin Position. 

'quint3n' wrote:
Notsuree wrote:

Th3B3at = Trial-Admin
Ec1ipse = Normal User
Notsuree = Admin

Sincerely, Notsuree.
I don't believe you've ever slain me on ct, that is the only time I have deliberately freekilled, I hardly break rules and the only time I've been slain for breaking rules I was revived and the admin slayed the next round (because no rules were actually broken), I talk about my ban because most people who play regularly know about said ban. I've been muted once by you a long time ago for playing a facebook video when I forgot about my mic and I apoligised straight away, I don't believe I have "Abused you" but seeing as you think differently I am sorry for said abuse. I also have never once "argued" about my ctban, I have stated points and opinions about it, none which bash anyone in any way. I take full responsibility for this ban (obviously as it is no one elses fault). So I would like you to rethink the points you've made in this reply and back it up with evidence (e.g. comments I used/said to you) then come back to this appeal because at this time it seems as there is nothing backing this comment up.
I am sticking with my opinion, I am not changing, I do not have proof because i am not the guy that takes screenshots on everything that is done bad towards me or the server.

'Notsuree' wrote:
quint3n wrote:
Notsuree wrote:

Th3B3at = Trial-Admin
Ec1ipse = Normal User
Notsuree = Admin

Sincerely, Notsuree.
I am sticking with my opinion, I am not changing, I do not have proof because i am not the guy that takes screenshots on everything that is done bad towards me or the server.

I was not asking for screenshots, I would like at least some explanation of what I have done. Is that not fair to ask for?

76561198249255096.png

Also I would like to state Notsuree, I questioned one of your vouches about them vouching and they explained they thought they were vouching for me to be unbanned as you messaged them saying "Will you vouch for me on quint3ns ban appeal" and nothing further than that, I'm not certain how you approached the rest of your vouches, but if they were messaged in the same way I am not sure they are a worthy vouch. (I won't state the name of this vouch as they didn't give me permission to do so but I'm sure if a senior admin asked who I would be able to tell you)

76561198249255096.png

'quint3n' wrote:
Also I would like to state Notsuree, I questioned one of your vouches about them vouching and they explained they thought they were vouching for me to be unbanned as you messaged them saying "Will you vouch for me on quint3ns ban appeal" and nothing further than that, I'm not certain how you approached the rest of your vouches, but if they were messaged in the same way I am not sure they are a worthy vouch. (I won't state the name of this vouch as they didn't give me permission to do so but I'm sure if a senior admin asked who I would be able to tell you)

Ok, Then if they are saying you should be un-bannned then that is what they think, I just miss understood them. My bad.

I'm Just saying He Was Permanently Banned for killing 2 T's? its kind of bullshit Maybe a 1 day ban would be long enough. but Still It's extremely wrong to perm ban @quint3n I'm Sure You have free killed like 2 t's at once and didn't get a perm ban maybe a 30-minute at max? @quint3n Should be unbanned. +rep

'MadeInChina' wrote:
I'm Just saying He Was Permanently Banned for killing 2 T's?  its kind of bullshit Maybe a 1 day ban would be long enough. but Still It's extremely wrong to perm ban @quint3n I'm Sure You have free killed like 2 t's at once and didn't get a perm ban maybe a 30-minute at max?  @quint3n Should be unbanned. +rep

Thanks Sam

76561198249255096.png

It wasn't the act of killing 2 players that of the perm ban it was the intent to kill a stack of players. Personally, as I stated above a week ban was long enough and it has been a week the ban should be lifted and I'll state the reason why it should be lifted. Admin on the jailbreak server has some of the greatest authority on the server at any given time on the server and if a regular player is told to do something by an admin they will do it to either seem cool or the fear of not getting on their good side. Simply put @quint3n was challenged to do so by admins to do something against the rules and he did it, now those admins have been punished and now it's time for @quint3n punishment to be lifted.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search