SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Unban littlefish391

fish391

Name: littlefish391

Server Banned On: Combat Surf

Steam ID (leave blank if already linked to forum): STEAM_0:1:87759504

Steam Profile Link (leave blank if already linked to forum): http://steamcommunity.com/id/littlefish391/

Date/Time of Ban: 09-29-16 20:56

Banning Admin (if known): skyprah

Reason for Ban (if known): "Steam Community Group Ban (banpanda) Please leave the banpanda group and request an unban via skyprah. This group is inappropriate and toxic."

Why I should be unbanned:
I am sorry for joining this group as i just saw it as a joke at the time and i have now left the group and want to come back onto the server and be part of the great community again.

gonna have to -1 this, he's a constant issue to the server with constant mic spam of music without a music vote, i believe everyone banned for this reason deserves at least another week.

Thank you.

I feel that i have learned from my mistakes including playing music without a music vote and i am also sorry for people that didnt want me doing this but i will never do this kind of thing again.Now that i look back on this i see how what we were doing could a offended Panda.
I hope that you can accept my apology for what i did.

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search