SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

BOT tjweary

tjweary

sup, i got randomly banned late one night, found out it wasnt some temp ban, hence im creating the thread ::P you mind unbanning me so i can mess around in scoutz n knives xx

My pickle is not up for the tickle >.<

sober.gif

Please use the correct template

Name:

Server Banned On:

Steam ID (leave blank if already linked to forum):

Steam Profile Link (leave blank if already linked to forum):

Date/Time of Ban:

Banning Admin (if known):

Reason for Ban (if known):

Why I should be unbanned:

Player - BOT TjWeary
Steam ID - STEAM_1:1:98230918
Steam3 ID - [U:1:196461837]
Steam Community - 76561198156727565
Invoked on - 10-01-16 08:52
Ban length - Permanent
Reason - Wallhack
Banned by Admin - ADMIN Dopescope
Banned from - Error connecting (119.252.191.45:27035)
Total Bans - No previous bans
Calling @dopescope

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

wall hacks proven you choose to cheat on our servers now you must reap the consequences for doing so

evidence very clear to see hes hacking no one knew i was in the server so i spec'd recorded and banned which can all be seen here
http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=72806557709744869181

Untitled-1_zpswnwt5jau.jpg

'DopeScope' wrote:
wall hacks proven you choose to cheat on our servers now you must reap the consequences for doing so

evidence very clear to see hes hacking no one knew i was in the server so i spec'd recorded and banned which can all be seen here    
http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=72806557709744869181

well thanks for the compliment but im not hacking :/ and since im a little new to recordings in cs:go could you tell me how to play this "evidence" so i might be able to explain the situation :)

also i dont see any benefit of hacking, especially on my main account (with 1.2k hours of cs:go gameplay and over 150 games) why would i risk a red mark against my steam account? o.O

sober.gif

okay i just checked out the video, i remember the run through that game, i was using his footsteps to get the rough idea of his position.

i hope you're not an overwatcher, because i clearly wasnt hacking, multiple times i see him, multiple times i hear him, maybe unban me and if you see me legitimately hacking (not that i will) then you can ban me,

i was actually looking forward to joining this community :/

EDIT: didnt see the reply post sorry :) hopefully the higher staff see that im innocent xD take care~

sober.gif

attitude wont help in this situation as i specd before recording, when spectating you i knew you were walling so i follow protocol recorded and banned you.

Untitled-1_zpswnwt5jau.jpg

but i legit, wasnt walling :/

expect people to have attitude when they have been wrongly accused. but anyway, im chill. yall chill. im sure the matter will be resolved, and hopefully soon because i enjoyed your server for the short time i was on there (also since most the community servers with decent players are yours)

sober.gif

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search