SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Harambe is Sorry

Harambe

Server Banned On: all 

Steam ID (leave blank if already linked to forum): STEAM_0:1:160230462

Steam Profile Link (leave blank if already linked to forum): http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198280726653/

Date/Time of Ban: Um like 2 weeks ago 

Banning Admin (if known): Skyprah 

Reason for Ban (if known): In a group called ban panda 

Why I should be unbanned:

Well first off because skyprah did only say leave the group so i did and just to talk to him for a unban but i got rebanned so im guessing that it is because we needed time to think about what we did and it has been two weeks and i have had time to think about what i did to Panda and how toxic i was been im sorry for what i did to the surf server and what i did to panda and it wont happen again and Sorry to panda and all the people that had to listen to it and all the admins that had to come on to control the server, Hope for a unban >Harambe :s

Well seeing you have been banned for 2 weeks and have apologised which sounds legit IMO you should be unbanned. If you do get unbanned just remeber not to abuse anymore. Cheers

'DESTINY' wrote:
Well seeing you have been banned for 2 weeks and have apologised which sounds legit IMO you should be unbanned. If you do get unbanned just remeber not to abuse anymore. Cheers

Yeah, i agree with @DESTINY, but u need to stop being toxic and stop abusing players because the rules say Bullying is not tolerated.

- Ec1ipse

I also approve of you being unbanned. While saying this I expect a serious attitude change, the things you said and did were disgusting. I would like you to apologis to Panda if you haven't already, cheers

Drinking Lean And Making Memes

-Skill Surf Admin

-Combat Surf Admin

Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242059170/

"Well first off because skyprah did only say leave the group so i did" After i told you countless times for all of you to stop? why did it have to come to this at all? the mass amounts of bans could have been avoided if you just listened to me :/. Anyways i'm not gonna pick on you i believe you have served your time and have learnt your lesson

+1 To unban.

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search