SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Admin application

Naga

What server are you applying for: KZG 1v1, Casual

Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Naga_/

Where do you live: Queensland, Australia

Are you available most days: Yes! I am on every single day

How many hours on the server do you have: 54 Hours.

Do you have a headset: Yes I sure do

How many hours on CSGO do you have: 794 Hours and counting!

Have I read and understand the rules of the server Im applying for: Of course!

Why do you want to be an admin: During my hours playing on the 1v1 server I have noticed a fair amount of griefers, hackers and dis-respectful people and only a small hand full of admins available to assist to these matters. Now the reason for me applying to this position is because I want to make a change for the better and make every new comers experience the best it could ever be! I have also made lots of friends playing in KZG servers which gives me another reason to always want to play in these wonderful servers.

What personal skills can you bring to KZG:
- Accurate: Careful, precise, free from error.

- Calm: Stillness, serenity, peaceful, undisturbed.
- Determined: To do, resolve, on a course of action.
- Patient: Calm.
- Realistic: Practical views/policy, truth/detail, presenting people/scenes as they are.
- Reliable: Dependable.

What are your thoughts on KZG's current admin system
:
KZG has a excellent admin system that I believe could be improved on some servers, but other than that has great potential

Members and admins that can vouch for me:
- SANDOS
- Kronic
- niz3r
- Marlo$

What do you think of KZG: Everytime I am looking through the forums on KZG it is full of friendliness and enthusiasm, So I believe its a great community that I enjoy being a part of! :)

In Conclusion!: Thanks for reading my application and I hope you guys take it into consideration  :wink: plus my current rank in the 1v1 server is #1 and in the Casual server it is 7th ;)

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

Sorry but you don't meet the requirements for admin.

1. You don't have enough forum posts, the requirement is 10.
2. You don't have enough play time on the server, the requirement is 20 or 25 hours not sure which one of the 2.
Other than that you seem like a nice guy who could make a good admin, I suggest you reapply once you meet the requirements. Good luck

'DESTINY' wrote:
Sorry but you don't meet the requirements for admin.

1. You don't have enough forum posts, the requirement is 10.
2. You don't have enough play time on the server, the requirement is 20 or 25 hours not sure which one of the 2.
Other than that you seem like a nice guy who could make a good admin, I suggest you reapply once you meet the requirements. Good luck

Alright cheers for the reply mate :smiling:

I will be sure to stay active on the forums and post regularly

Thanks again.
Harry.

+rep, although he doesn't meet the requirements Naga is definitely a light and ball of enthusiasm. Every time I jump on 1v1 he is always cracking jokes with everyone in the server... He keeps his banterous comments at a line and not once so far have I heard him abuse someone, or cross that's line... Naga would be an amazing addition to the admin team and would make for some good conversations on teamspeak late at night :D

All the best and good luck Naga Sandos.

SANDOS
Life's Like a Box of  Chocolates, you can never get the ribbon off.
4505bb32b0e55609f341006538b45913.gif

+rep a really fun person to play with, haven't abused anyone, no spamming on the microphone and a very friendly person. Wish you good luck my friend :)

Huge +REP Naga is a very nice and amazing person is very respectful and is always extremely nice. He is a mature person that I believe is ready for an admin position :thumbsup:

- nysm -

- MG | Combat surf | Jailbreak -

- Jailbreak Staff -

- 76561198204235404 -

VFXEW7G.png

+1, nice, mature, active and would love to see part of the staff team. Good luck @Naga!

ckbFrte.png

Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.  

I can always spot Naga on some sort of KZG server, whether it being in-game, or just teamspeak. Although we don't talk awfully too often, he appears to be a mature, kind and funny guy to be around.

+rep funny guy, played with him abit but his very mature and follows rules definetly reccomend him as an admin +10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

I don't play on the aim servers so I can't +rep or -rep any applicant that I don't see on a server do the things they do. But what I can  do is state some facts that I think should really be considered seriously and taken into consideration. @naga is an 'older' member on the KZG aim server at the young age of 18 and as I have seen of him on rust and Teamspeak he is mature, respectful and able to work people younger than him. @naga has shown that he has enough patience to handle working with younger not as mature people as him but be able to do it with a positive outcome for both parties. @naga has also done the right thing and got vouchers from the people that know how he plays on the KZG server, in @sandos, @niz3rofficial @Kronic. Those people that vouched for him, one is a trial admin for aim, past trial for aim and also an Admin on the Jailbreak server that also spends a lot of time on the AIM servers. Also on the application, we have @flexicute who is a moderator on the application +rep him because he thinks he is a valuable member of the community.

The suggestions i can see that will improve your chances of becoming a trial are as follow, update your time in game to the current time played at 54 hours on both casual comp and 1v1, state that you are ranked 1 on 1v1 and 16 on casual comp that will aid in your decision-making ability to determine who is hacking and who isn't. Expand the skills you will bring to KZG by demonstrating how you would implement your skills into the server to help it develop and keep it peaceful and civil for all members to play.

Edit: @naga has updated his app and taken into consideration what I have stated above, more proof that he is willing to take criticism on board, not dispute others and just get the job done.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

+rep good bloke to be around very friendly player would love to see him as admin 
Best Of Luck  :wink:

Administrator On Aim Servers
1v1 Arenas
Casual Competitive 
76561198261410029.png

+rep from the little I have talked to him on teamspeak he was pretty cool, very energetic which I think is great for the job.

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

'Black Chef' wrote:
+rep from the little I have talked to him on teamspeak he was pretty cool, very energetic which I think is great for the job.

Thanks chef

Although i don't play much 1v1 or casual competitive, His attitude on team speak is fantastic, lively, enjoyable person/ +rep

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search