SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Admin application

Naga

'MadeInChina' wrote:
Although i don't play much 1v1 or casual competitive, His attitude on team speak is fantastic, lively, enjoyable person/ +rep

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

Now he has reached the requirements I'll +rep, always active on 1v1 and can easily control the server. In general nice guy who would suit the role a lot.

'DESTINY' wrote:
Now he has reached the requirements I'll +rep, always active on 1v1 and can easily control the server. In general nice guy who would suit the role a lot.

Thanks destiny man

you will be fit for the roll, played you a few times no complaints. just apply for each server with a different application, cant emphasis this more.. so many players continue to apply for more than one server in one app please avoid that.

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

• 2 weeks later...

+rep, Naga is a top guy to be around. He has an ability to have people on the server to all catch his vibe. He is a mature and respectful person but is always up for a laugh. Naga definetly deserves Trial as AIM needs more admins. Good Luck!!

giphy.gif.b411e519453f91ba7d87d0ba38a9bdb6.gif

'Squizzy' wrote:
+rep, Naga is a top guy to be around. He has an ability to have people on the server to all catch his vibe. He is a mature and respectful person but is always up for a laugh. Naga definetly deserves Trial as AIM needs more admins. Good Luck!!

Thanks squizzy

+Rep nice friendly person always wanting to help people PS: he is sexy hot

http://steamcommunity.com/id/rolvex/ If you wanna add me and have a chat

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search