SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Strawbzz Unban Appeal

Strawbzz

Name: - Strawbzz

Server Banned On: Global 

Steam ID (leave blank if already linked to forum): 

Steam Profile Link (leave blank if already linked to forum): 

Date/Time of Ban: it was around 2 months ago

Banning Admin (if known): Skyprah/Thrasher

Reason for Ban (if known): Stupid and not thinking

Why I should be unbanned: Hi there everyone, its been a little bit so are yeah to admit it im missing KZG and i really want to come back i know i fucked up and did stupid things that i cant get forgiven for i do not mind if i stay perm muted as long as i can get unbanned i will be very happy im sorry to all the community for and i will try my best to stay in line this time if i was to get unbanned i am extremely sorry to you know who person reading this i do not want to say the name i know this is not a detailed unban but i am sorry thats all i can say and i ask for an unban not a forgiveness because what i did was wrong i do not deserve to be forgiven but i just want to be unbanned thank you for reading  

Why no effort man? put some effort in and show us that you have learnt from your mistakes and why you will never make them again. when you were banned a lot of people hated you and never wanted to play with you, and just saying you miss KZG won't make them give you another chance.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

'sirtron' wrote:
Why no effort man? put some effort in and show us that you have learnt from your mistakes and why you will never make them again. when you were banned a lot of people hated you and never wanted to play with you, and just saying you miss KZG won't make them give you another chance.

Im sorry but thats effort to me im sorry but i did say i will try my best to stay in the lines

Strawbzz, you were one of the most disliked members of our community for a long time. You lied multiple times to once considered friends, you lied to admins and I think you lied to yourself. I don't believe people change, I think they improve or do nothing at all. Unfortunately I do not think you would have improved going off what i've already seen of you. You said you've changed multiple times but as we know were banned later. I think it's better if you're not accepted back into our community. I am sorry if this seems harsh but this is my opinion.
Squizzy

giphy.gif.b411e519453f91ba7d87d0ba38a9bdb6.gif

+rep my lord and savior

Drinking Lean And Making Memes

-Skill Surf Admin

-Combat Surf Admin

Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242059170/

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search